X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Dassow
    replied
    Originally posted by Karen View Post
    While I think you should have placed higher based on the quality of your submission, I would like to congratulate you and tell you that I admire you for going after your dreams.
    Although the vote has ended, one can still post a thoughtful comment. I urge all of Amy's supporters to do so. Remember to emphasize Amy's talent, not to whine about her not making it into the top 20.

http://neilgaiman.bookperk.com/engin...p=V&c=29933#SD

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    Thank you, Karen! Apparently though, it isn't over yet: I just learned today that Bookperk has hired a third party company to verify the results, so perhaps some number of people will be bounced for fraudulent voting. Quite a few people joined up in the last couple of days and quickly shot to over a thousand, which is suspect at best...
    Sad to think there might have been fraud. If there was, though, I hope it puts you into the top 20!

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Thank you, Karen! Apparently though, it isn't over yet: I just learned today that Bookperk has hired a third party company to verify the results, so perhaps some number of people will be bounced for fraudulent voting. Quite a few people joined up in the last couple of days and quickly shot to over a thousand, which is suspect at best...

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    While I think you should have placed higher based on the quality of your submission, I would like to congratulate you and tell you that I admire you for going after your dreams.

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Thanks, all รน*this is it! The contest ends today, at 5 PM eastern US time... Thanks so much to those who have supported me in this!

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    Now at 523

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    522 with my vote for today.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dassow
    replied
    I just voted. Vote count is 518.

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    Can't vote yet but at 511 now!

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Hooray! One day left!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dassow
    replied
    Amy just broke the 500 mark.

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    It's not all over yet though...is it?

Now at 497.

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    Ok, now it's at 495!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dassow
    replied
    Just voted. Count now at 493.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    I, too, have always wanted to do voice work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X