What...is...the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What...is...the deal?

It's official...Seinfeld is on DVD, with Seasons 1 & 2 on the same set and Season 3 all coming out on 11/23. I am hyped.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Just got tickets to go see Jerry Seinfeld in Tulsa. They cost a pretty penny and I could have gotten as close as third row, but there were no adjacent seats that close. I can't wait!
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Z'ha'dumDweller please use the Edit button,its there for a purpose.
      Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger1
        Z'ha'dumDweller please use the Edit button,its there for a purpose.
        Looks like you need follow this advice yourself, what with your rotten grammar.

I, on the other hand, need not use it.

Hmmkay? Thaaaaaanks.

Comment

C'mon, folks, what's with everybody being testy lately?

Ranger1, what were you talking about and why did you feel it necessary to post it?

Z'ha'dumDweller, I don't know what Ranger1 was talking about at all but it was certainly ignorable.

Please folks?

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            C'mon, folks, what's with everybody being testy lately?

Ranger1, what were you talking about and why did you feel it necessary to post it?

Z'ha'dumDweller, I don't know what Ranger1 was talking about at all but it was certainly ignorable.

Please folks?

Jan
            I don't know what he is talking about. That's the thing. Just having some fun. All in good jest on my part, I assure you.

Comment

Also known as the 'F*** em if they can't take a joke"-routine?
              "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

1) The edit button is there for a reason.

2) Z'ha'dumDweller,there are new set of rules and Guidelines,maybe it would be a good idea to check them out.

3) Don't flame my English,lets see you type a word in Hebrew and then you can flame my English skills all that you want.

Comment

1) The edit button is there for a reason.
                  This is exactly what you said before, which no one got or understood. If you have a problem with him making a double post - never mind that board netiquette usually should be pretty lenient about posts a month apart - you should say that flat out.

2) Z'ha'dumDweller,there are new set of rules and Guidelines,maybe it would be a good idea to check them out.
                  I'm pretty sure he has, and I'm pretty sure Doug will be setting up his moderators soon. So you shouldn't feel a need to police the board for minor infractions. Or at the very least, be rather lighter about it.

3) Don't flame my English,lets see you type a word in Hebrew and then you can flame my English skills all that you want.
                  Your English is actually pretty good, aside from some spaces that need inserting. But the board isn't in Hebrew. Judging from the Searching Girl's posts, there seems to be an added tolerance to bad English here, and I call that a good thing. Just don't expect that courtesy to be extended to you when you're showing little courtesy to someone else.

Now you've been answered seriously, but politely (I hope), and I echo Jan's sentiment - we could do with less testiness around here.
                  Radhil Trebors
                  Persona Under Construction

Comment

1) see 2

2) Yes i know and since im going to be one i thought i give it a head start.

3) first of all thanks a lot,and about that tolerance sentence you mentioned,i hope Z'ha'dumDweller will agree.

My only intention was to make this thread nice and organized and im the one who appear as the bad guy

Comment

1) see 2

2) Yes i know and since im going to be one i thought i give it a head start.

3) first of all thanks a lot,and about that tolerance sentence you mentioned,i hope Z'ha'dumDweller will agree.

My only intention was to make this thread nice and organized and im the one who appear as the bad guy
                      Hey, it happens. Road to hell, paved with good intentions, all that jazz. Just when you get your Moderator Whacking Hammer, remember to apply with humor. Only mistake a moderator can make is being too serious about his job.

Or else... in the spirit of the actual thread here, since ZHD is kinda hangin' alone with it...

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"
                      Radhil Trebors
                      Persona Under Construction

Comment

Well..ill think about it,as soon as ill finish to cry LOL
                        Nah i dont take it too hard

Comment

I still don't understand.
                          Are you implying that Z'ha'dum Dweller's posting about Seinfeld was spam or any other violation of the rules?
                          In that vein I must say that (almost?) all modern legal systems have a very important principle: the non-retroactive application of the law.
                          So even if that post was a violation of the new rules it was made before they were posted...

I've been a forum moderator elsewhere in the past, the most important lesson I learned is that acting as one should be the very last resource.
                          Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                          James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Montoya
                            I still don't understand.
                            Are you implying that Z'ha'dum Dweller's posting about Seinfeld was spam or any other violation of the rules?
                            They're nonsensical, his actions. And possibly a violation of the new rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
                              They're nonsensical, his actions. And possibly a violation of the new rules.
                              Whose actions? I'm getting confused now.

I haven't seen any violations of the rules just lack of understanding and tolerance.

Can we maybe just drop the entire subject? Pretty please?

Jan
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
                              X