No announcement yet.

Fall TV Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit that I do have a bias with regard to V. I never saw the series when it originally came out, and when I did get around to watching it in college I couldn't take anything about it seriously. I did watch part of the episode last week but nothing about it made me want to keep watching.
    RIP Coach Larry Finch
    Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
    Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

Well, The Prisoner is pretty bad ass. I still like the original better, but this was a great start. We'll see how it pans out.

Also, I watched the last two episodes of SGU and I will have to retract my prior statement. I like what they've done and can't wait for the next episode.
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by vakie View Post
        BSG: The Plan was a disappointment, didn't really do what it promised. They can't save a story that was put together on the fly from whatever they found in the closet on the day.
        I thought it was amazing.
        Amazing, that is, in how it manages to make the plot make even less sense than before.
        Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

Comment

The Prisoner seemed OK at the start, but turned out to be a colossal waste of time.

First 4 episodes of V were good, let's hope they can keep it up or improve for the 4 season arc. And that it stays on the air long enough. Atleast the ratings were good so far, I think it was the highest rated new show of the fall.

Comment

The Prisoner seemed OK at the start, but turned out to be a colossal waste of time.
            This is correct. It was a bunch of horseshit. I don't consider it to be a remake.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Working...
            X