Kit Curran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Curran?

This for all the UKers out there...Denis Lawson, who is Ewan McGregor's uncle and who played Wedge Antilles in the original Star Wars trilogy had a sitcom in the UK in the 80's after Return of the Jedi came out called "Kit Curran." He played a disc jockey and I have read that it is hilarious. Do they ever air re-runs of this? I have scoured the internet trying to find a way to tape trade the show, but nobody has it, apparently. Has anyone here at least heard of it?
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Yes, I remember it. Although I dont think I watched much of it.

On the subject of Lawson, didn't I see him in some hospital drama recently? (casualty or something.) I dont watch them, just happened to be flicking passed and spotted him.

Comment

<<On the subject of Lawson, didn't I see him in some hospital drama recently? (casualty or something.) I dont watch them, just happened to be flicking passed and spotted him.>>

Probably. Sounds familiar.

I don't know why he doesn't get more US roles, as he can totally do an American accent (or any other accent for that matter). Not that that matters, though. I guess he wants to stay close to home.
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Working...
      X