No announcement yet.

Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't thay let Kevin Smith make a sequel Trilogy instead. Since I was 10 yrs old I've been waiting for 9, that's 9 Star Wars films. As per anouncements in 1980. Then suddenly it was 3 then 6 and now it's 6 and a tv show. Come on George Give us 3 more movies let someone else direct them and write them and sit back and watch the money roll in. (obviously his favourate pastime) Give Hamill, fisher and Ford 3 films where they are old and cranky and not cleaning up little Awful Annie's mess.
    I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

• Well,Kevin Smith,Mark Hamill...i would definitely watch closely for some news about that.
      Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

• This is really funny. If anyone has seen the Star Wars Holiday Special, then you know how bad it was. One of my favorite web sites, wrestlecrap.com, did its annual non-wrestling holiday entry on it at my suggestion.

Here is the link:

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/swholidayspecial.html

Enjoy.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

• Saw it once,and i have nightmares until now

Comment

• The Holiday special was bad (though the animated bit is still fun) but not any worse than the awful ewok films. I actually saw the first one in the cinema. It was the only film I've been actively embarrised about being seen leaving from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shr'eshhhhhh
              The Holiday special was bad (though the animated bit is still fun) but not any worse than the awful ewok films. I actually saw the first one in the cinema. It was the only film I've been actively embarrised about being seen leaving from.
              That happened to me in May of 1999.
              Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

• Come on,it wasn't that bad (Phantom Menace),i saw it 5 times in the theater.

Comment

• I hope that means that you entered the noon showing and stayed undetected for the following ones, not that you payed five tickets in different occasions.
                  Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                  James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

• No, i payed five tickets,i have no problems with that,and Attack of the Clones i saw "only" 3 times (again,3 tickets).

Btw the Kevin Smith rumor: he replied on his forum but still cryptic so duno.
                    http://viewaskew.com/theboard/viewto...r=asc&start=70

Comment

• I wasn't embarrised by the Pantsoff Menace, I was fuming with anger. It was so so so bad. So bad in fact that I had to see it 3 times at the cinema, bought it on VHS and On DVD and keep watching it just to see how bad it was.........Hang on.....
                      Last edited by Shr'eshhhhhh; 04-27-2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• I am reading the ROTS novelization, which I picked up at Wal-Mart for $17.96 the other day. I know the movie is still gonna suck, but Matt Stover is such an awesome writer that he makes the book really interesting. Every book I've read by him takes an unorthodox approach to style and storytelling.

Comment

• Now, THIS sounds interesting. I can't believe I didn't hear of it until today.

So, what's the story with Star Wars: Legacy then? Legacy is set in teh Legacy Era, approximately 140 ABY (ie After teh Battle of Yavin, a major battle of the Galactic Civil War that lead to the destruction of the first Death Star in 1977's Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. " Mainly we wanted to find a place in the Star Wars universe where we weren't mired in existing continuity, and where we could get out of the shadow of mighty Del Rey," Vice President of Publishing Randy Stradley said, referring to Del Rey's upcoming series of nine Legacy of the Force novels by Troy Denning, Aaron Allston and Karen Traviss. "They're so much larger than we are that they inevitably become the moving force in continuity, and we bob along in their wake. We thought, if we could get out in front of them, whatever footprints we might make in the continuity landscape would be obscured by their larger presence when they (eventually) reach the same spot.
                            http://www.newsarama.com/forums/show...threadid=58816

Of course, I heard about the new Legacy of the Force series of novels to come out this Summer, but the above is just awesome sounding.
                            Last edited by Dr Maturin; 02-19-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Im waiting for the TV series.... both the animated and the live action series.

Comment

• Will it be another disappointment

I am looking forward to the animated series, as it has been with animation they can show more battle scenes. The first two seasons of Clone Wars was wonderful, having Clone Troopers in battles in the air, land and sea. It really showed what went on during the Clone Wars time period.

As for the live action series? After experiencing the disappointments of the new trilogy, I can say for sure that I wonÆt be expecting too much in the action area. I just hope it doesnÆt become ô90210 in Spaceö.

As I said before in another thread ôStar Wars III DVDö
                                Originally posted by rallytbk
                                And of course this is, because all the marketing, toys and sense of adventure spoiled us during the 70Æ and 80Æs. The Expanded Universe didnÆt help this trend either; there was a lot of sense of adventure no director could put on filmà
                                "The world is a dangerous place---not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X