• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, of course, today we get this Star Wars update from

Boondocks

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger1
      Exactly,and Palpy had just the opposite agenda,he needed a fresh apprentice to replace Vader.
      I think Palpy wanted him dead, but Vader ironically gave him the idea that you just put forth.

Palpatine: The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi.

Vader: (trying to save his son's life): If he could be turned, he could become a powerful ally.

Palpatine: (thinking that he could replace Vader with Luke): Yes...yes. Can it be done?

Vader: He will join us or die, master.

Now I don't even remember the NEW dialogue. Eh.
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

No,Lucas specified it in the director commentary on that disc,Palpy had the agenda of making Vader fight with Luke.
        Palpy wished for Luke to win since Vader was old and he (Palpy) never liked him half man half machine.
        And Vader had his own agenda to make Luke destroy the Emperor and make him (Luke) his (Vader's) apprentice.
        Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

No,Lucas specified it in the director commentary on that disc,Palpy had the agenda of making Vader fight with Luke.
          Palpy wished for Luke to win since Vader was old and he (Palpy) never liked him half man half machine.
          And Vader had his own agenda to make Luke destroy the Emperor and make him (Luke) his (Vader's) apprentice.
          I love how we have to watch a commentary to get the story. Essentially, it turned into a competition with unknowing participants, then. Well, at least not fully knowing.
          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

And, of course, today we get this Star Wars update from boondocks
            Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are....
            Last edited by cruiser; 10-18-2004, 01:32 AM.
            I had the dagger in my hand! And he has the indecency to start dying on his own.

Comment

The highly anticipated teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith will make its theatrical debut with Pixar's The Incredibles in the U.S. and Canada on November 5.

However, members of starwars.com Hyperspace can see it before then as the full teaser will make its world-wide debut on starwars.com the early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4. This exclusive member-only preview will be in high-quality QuickTime format.

YES!!

Comment

Slugz

Indeed I was refering to the blob covering the make up mistake on the Palpatious one.

It would have been nice to see the deleted Biggs/Anchorhead scenes on dvd.

I had the Behind the Magic CD ROM thingy aeons ago I always thought it was a shame that they could have been put into the special edition (dunno how and where mind).

On the subject of CD ROM thingies I recall (possibly in error) that there was a B5 one produced. If so, what was it like?
                I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

<<I had the Behind the Magic CD ROM thingy aeons ago I always thought it was a shame that they could have been put into the special edition (dunno how and where mind). >>

I believe that scene was supposed to be right after the escape pod ejects. Luke was in the desert working on a vaporator and looks at the battle through his binocs, so he shucks his work and heads for Tosche Station to show his friends, but by then it's over, as seen on the CD-ROM.

<<On the subject of CD ROM thingies I recall (possibly in error) that there was a B5 one produced. If so, what was it like?>>

I have heard it was awesome.

Comment

I guess I will have to keep my eyes peeled on ebay to see if anyone is selling a copy.

Comment

So what do you think about the first teaser for Revenge of the Sith?
                      i think its freaking AWESOME!

Comment

Okay, I used my friend's account to see it, as I dislike AOHell with a passion, and I found the usage of footage and dialogue from ANH to be an innovative technique for a trailer, but as for the scenes from ROTS...cartoonish.

This movie will suck the big one, just like the other prequels.

Comment

Yeah ,i had a feeling you wont give it any chance.

Comment

Yeah ,i had a feeling you wont give it any chance.
                            Of course I will, but when it comes to prequel-SW, I have to be pessimistic. If I am optimistic and it sucks, I will be let down. If I am pessimistic and it sucks, no let down, but if it rules, then it'll be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

LOL,interesting way in viewing that

Comment

I've got excited by the last 3 star wars teasers, (yep I'm old enough to remember the one for Revenge of the Jedi, (In fact I can remember the trailer for the first one..Ohhh the pain!)
                                And each one, Jedi included, has been a disapointment. This trailer once again has got my left leg in a spasm and once again I'm near certain I walk outof the cinema mega upset and then go out and buy the DVD the moment it hits the shops. George got me at an impressionable age and has been ripping me off since 1983, now that's showmanship!

Comment

Working...
                                X