Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams do/can come true

I recently heard that there may be a Star Wars television series of some sort. Maybe JMS .... gasp--could it be?

I would think I had died and gone to sci fi heaven

mdm1789
    I am a Renegade Ewok on the loose

Comment

I am a ewok

God-Awful Ewoks

Now Now , If you saw me then you would know ewoks really do exist ( hahaha)

But we are not all awful

mdm1789
      I am a Renegade Ewok on the loose

Comment

Well, I watched most of ANH last night. I didn't notice any change to the Greedo scene. Jabba looked more like Jabba, but he still didn't look tangible. They added a few sound effects here and there. They changed the English script on the tractor beam controls to Aurebesh, which is kind of goofy, since they left the numbers on the Death Star's countdown screen towards the end of the movie.

I skipped ahead to the ghost scene in ROTJ and Anakin has a sinister look on his face. Sort of.

Weird wild stuff.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

I got my copy today,and i was very excited (still am),already watched ANH and ESB,just LOVE the menus !!

- ANH was good,picture quality was amazing but i didn't like the sound,for some reason whenever there is a dialog and no music at the background,there are weird cuts between each person who speaks.
          Pretty noticeable when Obi-wan meets Luke for the first time in the Dune sea and in Obi-wan's cabin when they talk.
          -Jabba looks a LOT better,still much to do but hell of a lot better.
          -Tractor beam issue,i liked it

- ESB was just perfect,both picture and sound were just awesome,the new scene with the Emperor (the real one) was so cool.

- ROTJ and the bonus disc i would leave for tomorrow.
          Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

I wish I had as much time as you, R1, to actually WATCH the entire films. Was it me, or did they make new effects for the Death Star? I don't know if they were already like that in the SpecEd since I don't watch them much.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Great SW Movie cartoon at

Joy of Tech

Comment

There's the version we NEEDED.

But seriously, they are making more changes in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
                  Was it me, or did they make new effects for the Death Star? I don't know if they were already like that in the SpecEd since I don't watch them much.
                  Oh yeah that,it really didn't look good (when it blows up),there is this blue...thingy i don't know what it is which IMHO doesn't look good.

- Saw the bonus disc last night,not bad,not bad at all.

Will see ROTJ tonight

Comment

I didn't like the new Emperor via hologram in ESB. Revisionist BS.

"How is this possible?"

Comment

Well first of all he looks like the Emperor (which is a good thing and not to mention that the earlier hologram was of a woman),he had a new dialog which made much sense.

- And about that blue thingy i mentioned earlier when the Death Star blows up,its only there,in ROTJ there isn't a blue thingy

- For some reason you just hate the SE's because they were revisioned slightly,i love 'em.

- Btw there's a blooper reel on disc 4 (the bonus disc),go to Video Games And Still Galleries,there press 11 then Enter,3 then Enter,8 then Enter (Using the PAL version but i think NTSC people have it the same way).

Comment

On the back of the movie DVD cases, it says "press menu on your remote control to access special features." When I select menu, the movie plays. Are the "special features" the movie itself and is this some kind of sick joke?

Comment

Hmmmm the special features are only on disc 4.

Comment

After not seeing the movies for a couple of years (on purpose), it was well worth the wait when I finally got to see them again. They look absolutely amazing, better than ever.

I can't wait for Episode 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger1
                              Hmmmm the special features are only on disc 4.
                              Must be some kind of error, then.

Comment

I just checked the blooper reel for the first time. It wasn't realy funny, but might be worth a quick look for longtime fans of the trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                                X