Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 11th Doctor

ARGH!!!

The BBC is suppossed to be announcing who is taking over Tennant's place on DOCTOR WHO today but I haven't been able to find the info on line yet.

Can any British folks out there clue us in? Joe N?
    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

The eleventh Doctor will be announced January 3 at 5.35pm BST in a special edition of Doctor Who Confidential.

My fingers are crossed for Patterson Joseph, but I'm reasonably certain whoever takes over the role will be fantastic.

Comment

The article I read said that it's supposed to be the 3rd, not the 2nd.

But yes, please, if somebody could post it once the news breaks, it'd be appreciated.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        The article I read said that it's supposed to be the 3rd, not the 2nd.

But yes, please, if somebody could post it once the news breaks, it'd be appreciated.

Jan
        Latest announcement on the new Doctor. My friend Emily gave me the link: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
          Latest announcement on the new Doctor. My friend Emily gave me the link: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
          I know Billie Piper was a singer but she was a companion. Rick Ashley would be playing The Doctor and will have to carry the show. A nice boy is not something that will scare the Daleks off.
          Andrew Swallow

Comment

I just got Rickrolled!
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Gah.... I've been off of work since Tuesday, so I lost track of the date. I thought yesterday was the third.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post

BTW, best rick-roll ever. I lost my shit when I first saw that.
                "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

Matt Smith.

Anyone know him?

Comment

He was in the sixth episode of The Secret Diary of a Call Girl with Billie Piper...

Comment

Well obviously it's David Morrissey.
                      What's up Drakh?

Comment

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1741002/

Doctor Emo?
                        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

The Doctor is finally younger than me.

I'm not sure how to take that.
                          "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

Looks like they're trying to hook up teenage girls with he series now.
                            I'm wondering how this guy will be able to play a darker doctor (if the rumors are true that he is suposed to be)...
                            What's up Drakh?

Comment

Originally posted by Karachi Vyce View Post
                              The Doctor is finally younger than me.

I'm not sure how to take that.
                              I had to take it lying down...

Comment

Working...
                              X