No announcement yet.

TNG reimagining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fudging of time is also adjusted by usage of exteriors and establishing shots which can then be held on for various amounts of time allowing for adjusting.

CE
    Anthony Flessas
    Writer/Producer/Director,
    SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Re: TNG reimagining

Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
      TNG - How it Should Have Gone
      Unfortunately I have to say that *I* wouldn't have been to happy with such a show. Yes, I know, many people hate TNG for all its shortcomings in comparison to Babylon 5, and while I am definitely a great B5-Fan that thinks that it is the best show ever produced for TV... TNG comes second. Yes, there was no arc, the characters didn't change a bit during those 7 seasons... but it had the best stand-alone-episodes of all trek shows... just good scifi-stuff...

Actually, when ST tried to rip off B5 with DS9, it could never really grab me... this whole stuff about the prophets, the emissary etc. just didn't do it for me... even the Dominion War couldn't change my opinion. For me, DS9 is the second-worst trek show... just after Enterprise (I should add that I haven't seen the 3rd season yet).

So, yeah... TNG had many weaknesses... but it also had charme, interesting characters, good actors, great humor and some really great SF-stories... and that's exactly why I like(d) the show so much...

Comment

Re: Re: TNG reimagining

Originally posted by cornholio1980
        For me, DS9 is the second-worst trek show... just after Enterprise (I should add that I haven't seen the 3rd season yet).
        You should give season 3 a shot. It's better then the other two.
        And I agree with you about DS9, not my favorite either.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: TNG reimagining

Originally posted by Mariel
          You should give season 3 a shot. It's better then the other two.
          I certainly hope so. Don't get me wrong, Babylon 5 is my favourite show ever, but I would still consider me a trekkie (or trekker or however you wanna call trek-fans nowadays *g*). And seeing the first 2 really weak seasons was REALLY painful.

Comment

Working...
          X