No announcement yet.

Watchmen trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are brilliant, little bits of viral marketing masquerading as video clips made available by the New Frontiersman:

NBS Nightly News with Ted Philips, March 11th 1970

The Keene Act and You

Comment

Yep those are cool.

Trailer for TALES OF THE BLACK FREIGHTER:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trai...tml#id=1605027

Comment

To make an adaptation of TOTBF as an independent work defeats the purpose of its original intent.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

There will be an eventual DVD release with BLACK FREIGHTER edited back into WATCHMEN proper.
          Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

I'm hoping that the DVD release will have a lot of stuff like that.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

According to Zack Snyder, there will be 3 versions of Watchmen on DVD.

The theatrical 2 hour 36 minute cut, a 3 hour 10 minute director's cut, and a 3 hour 25 minute "ultimate" cut with the Black Freighter.

http://www.collider.com/entertainmen...d/10993/tcid/1

Comment

Can't wait to watch it.
                What's up Drakh?

Comment

[Engaging Rorshach Mode]

DoomShepherd Movie Journal. March 7th, 9:10 PM.

Saw Movie. Liked Rorshach. Liked new ending. Much more realistic. Humanity wouldn't be united by large-scale destruction of only New York. Only USA would. Even then, only until those with Liberal sensibilities failed us.

Sat in front of half a dozen teenage fanboys who whined all through previews about TF2, ST11, etc. Also whined after movie ended.

Resisted killing.

[Disengage]
                  "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid." -- Quantum Crook, Casey and Andy Webcomic

Comment

Best. Movie review. Ever.

Comment

Movie seen and enjoyed.

It was very close to the graphic novel, except for some details. It worked at this length as well, but I can't wait to see those 35 minutes that were cut. I found that I didn't really mind the plot, or the changed ending that much, I just enjoyed most of the scenes on their own just because of the mood.

Jackie Earle Haley was awesome as Rorschach. Ditto for Jeffrey Dean Morgan as The Comedian.

Special mentions also for Billy Crudup as Doc and Patrick Wilson as Dan. I didn't expect to be moved as much as I was by some of the Dr. Manhattan scenes.

Comment

Working...
                      X