X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

This is fun:

Originally posted by Joss Whedon
    ONE WEEK ONLY! AN INTERNET MINISERIES EVENT!

"Dr. HorribleÆs Sing-Along Blog" will be streamed, LIVE (that partÆs not true), FREE (sadly, that part is) right on Drhorrible.com, in mid-July. Specifically:

ACT ONE (Wheee!) will go up Tuesday July 15th.

ACT TWO (OMG!) will go up Thursday July 17th.

ACT THREE (Denouement!) will go up Saturday July 19th.

All acts will stay up until midnight Sunday July 20th. Then they will vanish into the night, like a phantom (but not THE Phantom û thatÆs still playing. Like, everywhere.)
    The Master Plan

Acts I and II are up now

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

I just watched Act 1. I love Joss Whedon!

Comment

How are you watching? I've tried through different browsers, both at home and work, and always get an error message when I click on I or II saying "This video is not available at this site."
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Heheheh... was laughing my ass off when Captain Hammer showed up.

"Balls."

OmahaStar: works on Firefox for me atleast. Maybe you have to update adobe flash?
        Last edited by vakie; 07-17-2008, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Act 3 is up now. All I can say is .. wow. I did not expect that.

Comment

Yep. Did not see that coming either.

"Home is where your heart is, so your home is in your chest."

Comment

There certainly were some great lines in the show. But, then again, Joss has always had a wonderful relationship with the language.

Comment

Can't say I expected how the third act ended, but it is total Whedon.
                Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by frulad View Post
                  Can't say I expected how the third act ended, but it is total Whedon.
                  I kinda thought they were foreshadowing the ending from the song lyrics
                  "There's no happy ending..."
                  when Penny was at the laundromat. It was still a bit of a shock, though. What I think made it particularly good was that so much was going on that was unsaid.

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

If someone missed this, it's available in the iTunes US store for $3.99. But if you're outside the US, for some reason they won't let you buy stuff from there.

So for things like The Daily Show and Colbert Report I can't buy them from iTunes but you can get them for free on torrents and such. I guess they don't want my money. Even for shows that are on TV internationally, I doubt it would hurt the ratings that much to let people download it. I mean, atleast make it available AFTER it has been shown in the buyer's country.
                    Last edited by vakie; 07-20-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

this makes me want two thing for Joss Whedon new show Dollhouse to get here ASAP sadly looks like it will Jan 2009

And for Nathan Fillion to be cast as Captain America.

As to the Sing a-long blog I loved it, just wish there was some other way than I-tunes to get it.
                      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Good thing I took a look at this thread..I'd be very upset if I missed this
                        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
                        X