Rendezvous with Rama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendezvous with Rama

just doinf a little internet poking around when i should be working and found this
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134933/
    thought i would share, i find it interesting the scot brick is doing the screen play

I always found Rama to be colossally boring.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Sweet, that makes me happy. See my other thread lol
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo View Post
        I always found Rama to be colossally boring.
        I have to admit, I do wonder how they could make a movie out of it. I read the book many years ago, but I remember a distinct lack of car chases, sex scenes and explosions.

Comment

Some where in an alternate time and dimension there is a younger version of my present form thats erupting in colloquial cheers and pelvic thrust....

The Rama series , while i wouldnt say completely changed my life, was VERY influential in subtle ways when i read it many years ago. I can see the special effects now (or is that imagery from a recent viewing of " Soylent Green"?) in my mind and im salivating.

I would give up action figure collecting to see this movie made.
          "...the imagination of man immortalized in polymers...that is an action figure..."

Comment

Rama Lama Ding Dong.
            What's up Drakh?

Comment

Working...
            X