Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vyse
    replied
    Not a huge deal, I don't think it will effect the violence in Iraq either way. After all, the fighting going on there is for the most part Sunni Vs Shiite, they won't care too much if he's dead.

Leave a comment:

• Towelmaster
    replied
    Bush was asleep when Hussein was executed. Sounds ominously like 'plausible denial' to me...

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    Maybe The Name With No Name shot the rope before Saddam's neck was broken and they fled to the next nation to continue their con game...

Hey, I'm just giving the conspiracy people a head start...

Leave a comment:

• B5_Obsessed
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunan
    edit: well i knew from the news he was to be hung and that appears to be what happened, but so sad such a quick easy end
    If it was done right.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Karachi Vyce
    It's only controversial to some of the more assinine human rights groups who conveniently spend most of their time lashing out at everyone except guys like Saddam Hussein.

Oh I know that. It's just that some people like to have as little controversy as possible. With a thread such as this, it's the best way to get the message across without actually being controversial in the process.

Leave a comment:

• David Panzer
    replied
    It didn't disrupt my sports watching, so I didn't pay attention to it

Leave a comment:

• Karachi Vyce
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    Saddam Hussein has been executed. MSNBC, CNN, and other news agencies are reporting he died shortly after 9 pm Central tonight, 6 am Iraqi time.

While I think he absolutely deserved it ... really, there's no question or debate here ... I think it may have been a mistake to do this so quickly.

How will his followers respond? Is this going to help Iraq heal, or will it drive it even farther down the road to civil war, if not world war 3?
    It's only controversial to some of the more assinine human rights groups who conveniently spend most of their time lashing out at everyone except guys like Saddam Hussein. You know you're on the wrong side of issue when even the goddamn Washington Post comes out and says, "Hey, the guy was as guilty and deserving of death as any human being can possible be."

It may cause a bit more violence by insurgents, but really, it's not as if they need an event like this as an excuse to continue to act like subhuman savages. This certainly isn't going to cause Iraq to destablize or cause WW3.

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    please tell me it was not humain in any sense. perhads impaled and left to the vultures in the dessert? drawn and quatered? a vial of flesh eating bacteria poured down his throat? made to watch reruns of the bob newheart show dill he bleed from the eyes? something good and trully grusome i do so hope

edit: well i knew from the news he was to be hung and that appears to be what happened, but so sad such a quick easy end
    Last edited by Lunan; 12-29-2006, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    started a topic Controversial ...

Controversial ...

Saddam Hussein has been executed. MSNBC, CNN, and other news agencies are reporting he died shortly after 9 pm Central tonight, 6 am Iraqi time.

While I think he absolutely deserved it ... really, there's no question or debate here ... I think it may have been a mistake to do this so quickly.

How will his followers respond? Is this going to help Iraq heal, or will it drive it even farther down the road to civil war, if not world war 3?
Working...
X