Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranger1
    Well,last season was a crappy one.
    While I do agree that S4 was getting more than the usual amount of FARSCAPE strange...I still loved it. The strangeness is actually one of the many things I did love about FARSCAPE and part of what I always felt set it apart from other SF.

"Can I get a HELL YEAH!"
    Anthony Flessas
    Writer/Producer/Director,
    SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Agree there CE =)
      The wackier eps were often the more watchable for me - its amazing how much poetic licence they were afforded!

cartoons computer games - the dogs
      One up for the angry Teep

Comment

do I need to say more?

Hell Yeah!
        Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
        James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

At the risk of violating message board etiquette by reviving a two months dead thread (I would have made a new one, but it would have had the exact same title ) - I bear the following news.

The Peacekeeper War starts October 17th.

There were commercials. Honest advertising.

I'm giddy. Can I be giddy?
          Radhil Trebors
          Persona Under Construction

Comment

Hell Yeah!

it`s good to see it coming back, even if it is just for a little while.
            "The trouble with being a cynic is that you eventually get labelled as a highly reliable fortune-teller"

Comment

Hell Yeah!

You can (re)watch the ad from the following sites:
              http://www.scaper.com/sounds/musicvideos.html
              (An extremely large file, near the bottom)

http://farscape.chorn.com/multimedia...previews3.html
              (smaller files, at the bottom of the page)

P.S. if any message board ettiquete dictates letting old threads stay dormant I have always violated it everywhere...
              Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
              James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

Working...
              X