Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoshN
    replied
    The only piece of jewelry I wear is my Swiss Army Watch, Stainless Steel Officer's Model Officer's 1884 Large: # V.25704 by Victorinox.
    http://www.victorinoxswissarmy.com/i...age=123&lang=E

I have a few rings (High School and College Class rings, and two others that were gifts from ex-girlfriends), but they all stay in a drawer. I treasure all but the High School ring, but I will never wear them. They always feel like they're in the way, sticking out, getting hit on things or caught on things. I'm almost 50, and I think I've worn rings on maybe three or four occasions. I'm just not a jewelry wearer. OTOH, one of my cousins on my dad's side, who's almost 70 is a jewelry nut, and has dozens of expensive rings, and about six multi-thousand dollar watches (Oris, Tag Heuer, Omega, etc.), necklaces, bracelets, you name it. He and his wife are big on jewelry. I've just never seen the attraction people have to jewelry, ...and I'm sooo sick of all the damned jewelry ads. that are on TV and radio almost constantly throughout the year anymore. If I hear another "Jarad" jewelry jingle, I'm going to toss my cookies.

Let's just say, the following struck a chord in me.
    Capt. Leonard Anderson: [after Dureena extracted a data Crystal from a Drazzi "skin pouch"] Hey, lady! Dureena! Listen! The only thing valuable I carry on me is my watch! I want you to know that in case that ever comes up in the future. OK? - Babylon 5 - A Call to Arms

Leave a comment:

• David Panzer
    replied

I find this very attractive

Leave a comment:

• Joseph DeMartino
    replied
    And to continue the theme...

Diane Lane

Audrey Hepburn

Jeri Ryan

And you can't tell me you don't find her attractive:

OK, there are some women who can't pull the short hair/no hair look off at all

Joe

Leave a comment:

• Joseph DeMartino
    replied
    Originally posted by Karachi Vyce
    Outside of Catherine Bell, none of those women do a damn thing for me.
    You are a guy, right?

How about:

Carey Lowell

Maura Tierney

Sigourney Weaver

Marg Hellgenberger

Halle Berry

Ashley Scott (formerly of Birds of Prey)

Leave a comment:

• Karachi Vyce
    replied
    Outside of Catherine Bell, none of those women do a damn thing for me.

Andrea was only really hot when she had long hair on Bab 5.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph DeMartino
    replied
    Yeah, you're right. Most women can't pull off short hair.

Jamie Lee Curtis:

Andrea Thompson:

Janine Turner:

Catherine Bell:

Patricia Tallman:

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    some girls can i agree, but i have to say they almost always look better with full long hair

Leave a comment:

• Karachi Vyce
    replied
    I don't think most women can pull it off, really.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    It depends with me. Some girls look GREAT with really short hair.

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    women are much better looking with long hair, down to the waist is best but just below shoulders works too

Leave a comment:

• JohnFourtyTwo
    replied
    I hope she didn't go bald either. Personally I love women with a lot of hair, but then again, quite a few of those Centauri women are down-right hot!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    I hope this girl didn't go bald. She was very cute. She had really creamy white skin, reddish brown hair and dark brown eyes. Wow.

I'm thinking about getting a new ring. I never got a class ring and Wal-Mart has some pretty good deals. Their brochures show tons of designs, mascots, etc.

Leave a comment:

• JohnFourtyTwo
    replied
    Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
    I once knew a girl who...made watches stop running simply by wearing them. Something about her blood.
    I have a cousin who has the same problem. The doctors told him he has too much electricity in his body. It may explain why he went bald before he was 30 years-old and everyone else in his family has a full head of hair.

Leave a comment:

• David Panzer
    replied
    Now if I could actually play poker, I'd definitely wear this if by some strange happenings I won one

Leave a comment:

• AaronB
    replied
    Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino
    [Emily Latella]What's all this I keep hearing about Soviet Jewlrey?[/Emily Latella]
    LOL! That's too funny!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X