Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find this very attractive
    RIP Coach Larry Finch
    Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
    Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

The only piece of jewelry I wear is my Swiss Army Watch, Stainless Steel Officer's Model Officer's 1884 Large: # V.25704 by Victorinox.
      http://www.victorinoxswissarmy.com/i...age=123&lang=E

I have a few rings (High School and College Class rings, and two others that were gifts from ex-girlfriends), but they all stay in a drawer. I treasure all but the High School ring, but I will never wear them. They always feel like they're in the way, sticking out, getting hit on things or caught on things. I'm almost 50, and I think I've worn rings on maybe three or four occasions. I'm just not a jewelry wearer. OTOH, one of my cousins on my dad's side, who's almost 70 is a jewelry nut, and has dozens of expensive rings, and about six multi-thousand dollar watches (Oris, Tag Heuer, Omega, etc.), necklaces, bracelets, you name it. He and his wife are big on jewelry. I've just never seen the attraction people have to jewelry, ...and I'm sooo sick of all the damned jewelry ads. that are on TV and radio almost constantly throughout the year anymore. If I hear another "Jarad" jewelry jingle, I'm going to toss my cookies.

Let's just say, the following struck a chord in me.
      Capt. Leonard Anderson: [after Dureena extracted a data Crystal from a Drazzi "skin pouch"] Hey, lady! Dureena! Listen! The only thing valuable I carry on me is my watch! I want you to know that in case that ever comes up in the future. OK? - Babylon 5 - A Call to Arms
      Mac Breck (KoshN)
      ------------------
      Warner Brothers is Lucy.
      JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
      Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Working...
      X