No announcement yet.

Mens Jewlery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once knew a girl who...made watches stop running simply by wearing them. Something about her blood.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

[Emily Latella]What's all this I keep hearing about Soviet Jewlrey?[/Emily Latella]
      Joseph DeMartino
      Sigh Corps
      Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino
        [Emily Latella]What's all this I keep hearing about Soviet Jewlrey?[/Emily Latella]
        LOL! That's too funny!
        ---
        Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
        www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

Now if I could actually play poker, I'd definitely wear this if by some strange happenings I won one

RIP Coach Larry Finch
          Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
          Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
            I once knew a girl who...made watches stop running simply by wearing them. Something about her blood.
            I have a cousin who has the same problem. The doctors told him he has too much electricity in his body. It may explain why he went bald before he was 30 years-old and everyone else in his family has a full head of hair.
            Ranger Code

We walk in the places no others will enter.
            We do not break away from combat.
            We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
            We do not retreat whatever the reason.
            We live for The One, we die for The One.

Comment

I hope this girl didn't go bald. She was very cute. She had really creamy white skin, reddish brown hair and dark brown eyes. Wow.

I'm thinking about getting a new ring. I never got a class ring and Wal-Mart has some pretty good deals. Their brochures show tons of designs, mascots, etc.
              Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

I hope she didn't go bald either. Personally I love women with a lot of hair, but then again, quite a few of those Centauri women are down-right hot!
                Ranger Code

We walk in the places no others will enter.
                We do not break away from combat.
                We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
                We do not retreat whatever the reason.
                We live for The One, we die for The One.

Comment

women are much better looking with long hair, down to the waist is best but just below shoulders works too

Comment

It depends with me. Some girls look GREAT with really short hair.

Comment

I don't think most women can pull it off, really.
                      "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

some girls can i agree, but i have to say they almost always look better with full long hair

Comment

Yeah, you're right. Most women can't pull off short hair.

Jamie Lee Curtis:

Andrea Thompson:

Janine Turner:

Catherine Bell:

Patricia Tallman:

Joseph DeMartino
                          Sigh Corps
                          Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Outside of Catherine Bell, none of those women do a damn thing for me.

Andrea was only really hot when she had long hair on Bab 5.
                            "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Karachi Vyce
                              Outside of Catherine Bell, none of those women do a damn thing for me.
                              You are a guy, right?

How about:

Carey Lowell

Maura Tierney

Sigourney Weaver

Marg Hellgenberger

Halle Berry

Ashley Scott (formerly of Birds of Prey)

Joseph DeMartino
                              Sigh Corps
                              Pat Tallman Division

Comment

And to continue the theme...

Diane Lane

Audrey Hepburn

Jeri Ryan

And you can't tell me you don't find her attractive:

OK, there are some women who can't pull the short hair/no hair look off at all

Joe
                                Joseph DeMartino
                                Sigh Corps
                                Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Working...
                                X