Dragon*Con 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon*Con 2007

Just a quick heads up ... If you order your ticket for Dragon*Con 2007 by November 15th, tickets are only $45 ... That's about half the price you'll pay at the door.

www.dragoncon.org

2007 will be my third year attending ... Will you be there? I'm sure with the overwhelming success we had with B5 guests in 2006, and The Lost Tales coming out in 2007, there will be lots of B5 to celebrate. . . (I'm looking at you, Amy and Jan)
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Where, and when?
    My Blog and more - Click here

Comment

Downtown Atlanta, Labor Day weekend. HUGE con, it doesn't matter if you're into media, literature, gaming, costuming, you name it, if it's genre, it's covered.

We'll see, Omaha. If there are plenty of B5 guests then I may well make a return trip. Dunno if I can afford a convention year like this one, though. Not that I didn't have plenty of fun!

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
        Not that I didn't have plenty of fun!

Jan
        That's all that matters, really, isn't it?
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar
          I'm sure with the overwhelming success we had with B5 guests in 2006, and The Lost Tales coming out in 2007, there will be lots of B5 to celebrate. . . (I'm looking at you, Amy and Jan)
          I'm not quite ready to do the con thing and see and have fun with a bunch of B5 actors -- with Andreas gone -- yet. Maybe by next fall I'll feel differently.

Comment

Working...
          X