Screenplay downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenplay downloads

Hey everyone, i'm not sure if i can post this but i read some threads about scripts somewhere, i think it was here, and was wondering if any of you know where i can download nightwatch's original screenplay (i mean the russian vampire film not the holywood morgue one) anyway if anyone could help thatd be awesome as im a massive fan of the film and i want to use it as inspiration for my own script and see how its put together.
    All That Stands Between Light And Darkness Is The Night Watch

Tiger Cub

Welcome to the forums. I hope you'll join in conversations.

Generally speaking, scripts available for download, unless on the screenwriter's own website, are not legal. Especially as this is a site dedicated to discussing the works of Babylon 5's writer and creator J. Michael Straczynski, I'm sure you'll understand that we don't promote illegal downloads on this site.

Please feel free to join in the ongoing discussions.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Not to mention, the original shooting script for Night Watch (Nochnoi Dozor) is probably in Russian. I'm assuming it wasn't filmed in English.
      Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Working...
      X