Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPISODE 4.2
    A NEW WORLD

IMDB SYNOPSIS: The gang returns from 1947 and discover that things are not as they remember them. And Dr. Grant came along.

LIKED.....
    I admit that I really enjoy this concept just because it has shaken things up so much and is more of a long run crisis rather than pure crisis of the week. LOVE that Zane is back to being someone I can enjoy not liking instead of a guy I'm supposed to like.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
    While I admitted above that I enjoy what the show is currently doing I have to admit I am equally not a fan of how it has just given them an excuse to play with emotional entanglements. The only one that matters to me is Allison and Kevin.

So I am getting more enjoyment from the show at this point, but don't get any hopes up. I was sailing with love for Season Three at this point and that took a nose dive within a few episodes. But we'll see.
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

EPISODE 4.3
      ALL THE RAGE

Partial IMDB Synopsis: Wil Wheaton guest stars as Dr. Isaac Parrish, an underappreciated scientist whose hostility appears to have gone viral.

LIKED.....
      Wil Wheaton Guest Starring. The premise was decent enough. I like how Fargo says "Does anything in this lab actually do what is supposed to do?" That is basically the plot of so many Eureka episodes.

DISLIKED.....
      Would have liked more Wheaton.

Why does this show insist on soooo much interpersonal romantic relationship focus?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, decent episode. Surprising this new plot line isn't more dramatic. It is like they are telling the same stories only slightly minor character dynamic shifts.

Comment

EPISODE 4.4
        THE STORY OF O2

IMDB Synopsis: Allison deals with a major problem during Eureka's space week festival.

(LOVE HOW SHORT AND APPLICABLE TO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY EPISODES THAT SYNOPSIS IS.)

LIKED.....
        I enjoyed this one. Another name guest star, Jamie Kennedy. It seemed to really hit all the notes well.

DISLIKED.....
        (I'm not even going to write anything. The stuff I didn't enjoy was short enough that it was easy to sit through.)

So I would say the last two have been pretty okay. And one improving on the other.

The reason I posted twice, I thought I had already said something about Episode Three.

Comment

Working...
        X