Facebook ban 0 me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook ban 0 me

I connect wiht a fair few of you on facebook but they've randomly banned me, since friay, no clue when i'll be back on as it's my only way to conect with certain poeple. If you need to chat wiht me and have a phone and a data plan, i have whatsapp, send me a pm and I'll share my number.
    Peace out, Namaste
    Phaze
    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

OMG PHAZE WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!?!

I always knew this day was coming. I'm not surprised. I would actually be surprised if there is anywhere on the internet that would welcome you . . . . . 🤣🤣🤣🤣😋

So glad I don't rely on Facebook for anything. I personally don't get it. I go to my account every few months, but I've never been able to make heads or tales of what is going on or how to use it. I probably need to take a class or something.
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
    X