Should I change my Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I change my Avatar?

Okay just for fun I want to see who is paying attention.

Obviously LANTERN CITY is a dead project. I might have ended up being the biggest fan who ended up spending WAY to much money on this what turned into a decent little comic book story. So who thinks this means it is time to change my Avatar?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    So who thinks this means it is time to change my Avatar?
    Same question to You: should I change MY Avatar?
    Oops! There isn't one.
    (sheer neutral ghost...

But in Your case my first attempt to a suggestion is something like this one:

B5-Stefan

--
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
    [Albert Einstein]

Comment

OMG, Lantern City, I remember the hype... It's a shame a lot of these things are doomed to fail.
      Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Thank you B5-Stefan. I enjoyed that.

And yes it was a lot of hype and they did deliver a.... decent little comic run. Decent being not great, but I enjoyed it. LOL The book wasn't bad either, but the comics were better. I'm sure some day all the books and merch I bought or was given will be worth a FORTUNE.

Comment

i might change mine to something else, the question is (he said quietly stealing looney's thread) what would i change it to?
          "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Add the helmet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lantern city.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	156501

Comment

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
              i might change mine to something else, the question is (he said quietly stealing looney's thread) what would i change it to?
              Phaze I would gladly give you this thread if I could. But I'm a star! (5 votes in under a week) You can't give that magic away and it definitely can't be stolen. .....

And as Kraig just pointed out, look at all that wasted LANTERN CITY potential. Damn I would love to have that helmet, as worthless as it is.

Comment

Looney, dear...you seem to forget that if I were inclined, I could change this to "Should Phaze change his Avatar" quite easily. Just sayin'...
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Since I never knew what your avatar was in the first place, it never seemed dated to me. Now it makes you look like a trendsetter - you were wearing a face mask before everyone else! 😉

Comment

Should I take Kraig's pic and use it as my Avatar. LOL I laugh, but seeing how great that is only upsets me. LOL

In this same vein of thinking, I recently joined another Social Media site. The User ID Looney was already taken. This is pretty much MY handle and I was forced to choose a variation of it because someone had the audacity to choose it before me. I assume it is someone familiar with my reputation who is trying to capitalize on it. I'm sure you all agree. Anyway, I don't like my chosen handle for that site. So since does anyone have any ideas on other variations or should I change it to something with B5 in it?

The Chosen Handle is LooneyLooks. I would love to keep it as close to Looney as possible. That is my ID on at least 6 sites, as far as my memory recalls.

ANY THOUGHTS?.......

Comment

Why not LOONIE? Or LOONYE I agree, LooneyLooks just doesn't 'look' good!
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I recently joined another Social Media site. The User ID Looney was already taken. This is pretty much MY handle and I was forced to choose a variation of it because someone had the audacity to choose it before me. Anyway, I don't like my chosen handle for that site. So since does anyone have any ideas on other variations or should I change it to something with B5 in it?

The Chosen Handle is LooneyLooks. I would love to keep it as close to Looney as possible. That is my ID on at least 6 sites, as far as my memory recalls.

ANY THOUGHTS?.......
                        How about Looney followed by a number? I'm tempted to say Looney19. Or perhaps Looney followed by the year you started being Looney. Or Looney5 if you want a Babylon 5 connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          Why not LOONIE? Or LOONYE I agree, LooneyLooks just doesn't 'look' good!
                          Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

How about Looney followed by a number? I'm tempted to say Looney19. Or perhaps Looney followed by the year you started being Looney. Or Looney5 if you want a Babylon 5 connection.
                          Both VERY good suggestions, but alpha128 hit in a direction I was already leaning with Looney5.

Like the Avatar poll I am going to wait to see if I get more suggestions, but Looney5 is winning at the moment. I sure wish more people would speak up and vote in the poll if only to see that awesome pick Kraig posted. As far as the name change goes I am giving it until June 1. The Avatar issue is the fact that I can't decide if I want to change it and if so to what, but so far the people have spoken and it must be changed. I guess I will decide on that one as well June 1st.

Hope you don't mind Kraig, I am totally using that Lantern City shot as my Avatar somewhere else. LOL I mean I probably have that pic somewhere in one of my laptops, but I am too lazy to search for it.
                          Last edited by Looney; 05-27-2020, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Both VERY good suggestions, but alpha128 hit in a direction I was already leaning with Looney5.

Like the Avatar poll I am going to wait to see if I get more suggestions, but Looney5 is winning at the moment. I sure wish more people would speak up and vote in the poll if only to see that awesome pick Kraig posted. As far as the name change goes I am giving it until June 1. The Avatar issue is the fact that I can't decide if I want to change it and if so to what, but so far the people have spoken and it must be changed. I guess I will decide on that one as well June 1st.

Hope you don't mind Kraig, I am totally using that Lantern City shot as my Avatar somewhere else. LOL I mean I probably have that pic somewhere in one of my laptops, but I am too lazy to search for it.
                            Knock yourself out.

Comment

I cant read this post without hearing Felicia Days Do you wanna date my avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X