No announcement yet.

Star Trek Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be stange (some people tell me that), but I liked the "Mirror Universe" episodes best... different twist on the same structure, and the like...

PeAcE
    greetings from austria, best known for its history and fine wine... feels like a wine cellar on a graveyard 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by WillieStealAndHow
      Then DS9. I watched a bit of the first season, it didn't hook me.
      It really gets better every Season. I think like the most Trek-Fans that "Deep Space Nine" is easily the best Star Trek shows and season 5+6 are the best seasons of all Trek.

I cant choose ONE Episode of all, so I make a list of my very favourites:

[TOS] Mirro, Mirror
      [TNG] The Messure of a Man
      [TNG] Yesterday's Enterprise
      [TNG] Family
      [TNG] Data's Day
      [TNG] Darmok
      [TNG] I, Borg
      [TNG] Chain of Command
      [TNG] Tapestry
      [TNG] Frame of Mind
      [TNG] Parallels
      [TNG] Lower Decks
      [TNG] Journey's End
      [TNG] All Good Things...
      [DS9] Emissary
      [DS9] The Maquis
      [DS9] Improbable Cause/The Die is Cast
      [DS9] Hard Time
      [DS9] Body Parts
      [DS9] The Ship
      [DS9] ...Nor the Battle to the Strong
      [DS9] Return to Grace
      [DS9] Doctor Bashir, I Presume?
      [DS9] In the Cards
      [DS9] Who Mourns for Morn
      [DS9] Far Beyond the Stars
      [DS9] Honor Among Thieves
      [DS9] In the Pale Moonlight
      [DS9] It's Only a Paper Moon
      [DS9] Chimera
      [DS9] Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
      [VOY] Deathe Wish
      [VOY] Scorpion
      [ENT] Unexpected
      [ENT] Breaking the Ice
      [ENT] The Andorian Incident
      [ENT] Dear Doctor
      [ENT] Fusion
      [ENT] Shuttlepod One
      [ENT] Azati Prime
      [ENT] Damage
      [ENT] The Forge/Awakening/Kir'Shara
      [ENT] In a Mirror, Darkly
      My UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD Collection

Comment

TV Land is having a TOS marathon.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
          TV Land is having a TOS marathon.

i'm waiting for this new cgied up version

Comment

40 years...oy...

I was there at the dawn of the Star Trek phenomenon. It was a Wagon Train to the Stars...

So many firsts. The first ever "Making of" book. The episode books. Star Trek conventions set up for 300 people and 1,000 would show up. Heck, I think the first one I went to in Chicago cost a whopping $2 admission and Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley and James Doohan were featured.

And those James Blish books are entirely to blame for my script obsession!

Jan
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

RIP Coach Larry Finch
              Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
              Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

My UPN affiliate will be airing the show. Whether or not that will continue when UPN shuts down and is replaced by the Retro Television Network ( ), I do not know. And UPN is shutting down soon.
                Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Lope de Aguirre
                  It really gets better every Season. I think like the most Trek-Fans that "Deep Space Nine" is easily the best Star Trek shows and season 5+6 are the best seasons of all Trek.
                  Season 3 was where it really took off if you ask me when the Dominion entered the story and was great bar the odd episode until the end of season 6.

I actually thought Voyager had some really good episodes(mostly the 2 parters) but the cast wasnt really interesting enough to carry in though the less great stories IMHO.
                  Who are you?
                  What do you want?
                  What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by moreorless
                    Season 3 was where it really took off if you ask me when the Dominion entered the story and was great bar the odd episode until the end of season 6.
                    I didn't like the addition of Ezri Dax. I think she was hotter than hell, but her role was unnecessary. Jake Sisko got the shaft in season 7; they could have had him doing war reporting stuff, kind of like in "Nor the Battle to the Strong."

Also, while I enjoyed Vic Fontaine in small doses, they kind of took the overkill route with him in season 7.

Comment

I didn't like the addition of Ezri Dax. I think she was hotter than hell, but her role was unnecessary. Jake Sisko got the shaft in season 7; they could have had him doing war reporting stuff, kind of like in "Nor the Battle to the Strong."

Also, while I enjoyed Vic Fontaine in small doses, they kind of took the overkill route with him in season 7.
                      1. ezri, i agree a bit i love the way she popped up in the season opener i thought it was hysterical, but she had no real role on the station other then to be a love intrest
                      2. jake, i agree 100% we should have seen him coming off a klingon ship bloody and beat to hell but getting the story, then on a federationshoip, then on a romulan, etc etc
                      3. VIC! god i hated this guy, if he showed up 4 times a season for 5 mins at a time i wouldn't have minded 1 little bit but to have so much tiome to such a bad char, errr!

Comment

damn it to hell and all i can't find a local station thats goign to be broadcasting the remastered eps. star trek.com says nbc but nbc.com and wnbc.com has no listing for it. looks like i will have to download

Comment

They probably mean your local NBC affiliate. Do they give a station?

Comment

They probably mean your local NBC affiliate. Do they give a station?
                            that would be channel 4, wnbc, and i just ran thru a week of programming, nada

Comment

I don't recall seeing anywhere that it was going to be NBC, but in any case, I'd suggest plugging your zipcode into zap2it.com and searching on "trek" there. Balance of Terror is airing first. We're getting it tomorrow at 11 AM here, on the UPN affiliate -- not NBC.

Comment

It depends on his local NBC affiliate. Sometimes stations are the affiliate for more than one network. Mine was supposed to air at 20:00 tonight, but I was out.

Comment

Working...
                                X