No announcement yet.

The Rampant, Irresponsible Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, Mike, if you read this, join in with your explanations of why Islam is a death cult.

I want to see people's heads here EXPLODE.

LiM: TSM has the right idea, but the wrong place to do it. This is the board that needs Gang Warz.
    "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Karachi Vyce
      LiM: TSM has the right idea, but the wrong place to do it. This is the board that needs Gang Warz.
      I've no clue what you're talking about. WWF in 1997?
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

• Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
        I've no clue what you're talking about. WWF in 1997?
        Not quite. Hmm......perhaps it's better if you don't know, though I thought you might get the inside reference.

I made a silly sig pic, though (attached).
        Attached Files
        "I don't find myself in the same luxury as you. You grew up in freedom, and you can spit on freedom, because you don't know what it is not to have freedom." ---Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Comment

Not quite. Hmm......perhaps it's better if you don't know, though I thought you might get the inside reference.

I made a silly sig pic, though (attached).
          That's a nice shot of our beloved Russian princess-in-exile.

That banner is all I need to know, though. Ugh, I hate TSM.
          Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Man, you just showed why.

Unintentional comedy.

Only JMS fans can post hilarious shit like that.
            BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!! DENIAL!!! Lovely! How come I KNEW you were going to say that? And how did I know you would go on insulting jms-fans?

I guess I must be psychic.

Oh, and again no normal reply to the Israel/Hezbollah question except a repeat of previous shallow insults.
            Last edited by Towelmaster; 08-26-2006, 03:58 AM.
            "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Comment

Please, Mike, if you read this, join in with your explanations of why Islam is a death cult.

I want to see people's heads here EXPLODE.

Who says it isn't? It is the most ferociously violent religion in the world. You're mixing things up again, as is your specialty. Do you really think that only you see the dangers? Nonsense. .

P.S. FYI : Do you really still think that after all the crap I've read here I would be insulted by anything you can say? Dream on.

Oh, and have a very nice day.

For the rest who might be interested :

Originally posted by Dutch Newspaper
              Groups of religious conservatives demonstrated in Pakistan yesterday, against a new law that would offer more protection for women.

This week the Pakistani government announced it wants to change the law concerning punishment for rape, adultery and theft.

This law states - among other things - that a woman who was been raped must find at least four men of good conduct as witnesses. If she cannot do this she risks conviction and a punishment that can be 100 lashes or death by stoning.

The government want to remove the 'four-men'-rule. It would also be illegal for men to have sex with girls under the age of 16.

Representatives of the moslim-parties responded furiously to the proposal. They tore it up and then stormed out of parliament. "This law is against the holy kuran. We shall try to prevent it's passing in any way possible", according to one of the representatives.

Mairaj-ul-Huda Siddiqui, one of the religious oppositionleaders, spoke to a group of protesters in Karachi yesterday. According to him the proposal is e 'American-Israeli conspiracy'. Other members of parliament also suggested that prime-minister Musharraf is giving in to American pressure.

Human rights organisations have advocated the abolishment of the complete law, which came into being in 1979. They are afraid that the government-parries will get more reactionary because of next years elections, and will that it retreat because it needs the support of the religious factions.

The proposal is now in the hands of a government committee.
              Anyone who doesn't see the basic incompatibility of western democracy and islam is wearing very big big BIG earmuffs, and is wearing an extremely well-made blindfold.

Even when they make light they do this : http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/....ap/index.html

/back-to-reading-mode.
              Last edited by Towelmaster; 08-26-2006, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Hello, folks...I'm at the convention but I still pop in from time to time. Now all of you please return to discussing something to do with the subjet heading instead of each other and 'warz', okay?

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• I think I gave some input just now Jan. The incompatibility of democracy and islam. How about it?

Peace.

Oh, and enjoy the convention.

Comment

• It was a general comment, Towelmaster. More of a preemptive strike if you will.

Jan
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• A book that shouldn't have to be written, yet here it is:

Note the silliness in the commentary under the one star ratings...claims of "straw man arguments," "lies" and other such nonsense, all nothing more than repeating what the usual kooks (read: Alex Jones) are feeding these people.

Islamic fundamentalists attacked us five years ago, not our own government. That should never, ever be forgotten.

Comment

• 5 years ago, I slept until 12 noon to purchase the then-new album by Slayer. Unfortunately, the music store was closed. I didn't find out until I was eating dinner and watching the 5 o'clock news.

A bunch of terrorists who claimed to be muslim decided to play chicken with a couple of skyscrapers whilst in an airplane. However, if someone wants to believe in some vast "government conspiracy involving reptilians, holograms, sunspots, the mayan calendar, magick masturbation, and the third base coach for the Cleveland Spiders, I honestly don't give a damn
                        RIP Coach Larry Finch
                        Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
                        Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

• Ok, so I dont go for most of the obscure conspiracy theories, and I've not read the book LIM linked to. I did, however, catch a program on 9/11 last year on SkyTV in the UK. What interested me the most, was a couple of military pilots/flight experts studying the footage of the planes and their flightpaths. One manouver (sp?) in particular had them amazed. They said that with all their experience flying all kinds of planes, they would not be able to pull off these kinds of turns at low altitude. They theorised that only a computer guided system could pull off such precision flying.

Having said that, I dont honestly believe the government had anything to do with it. However, it does suggest that we may not know (or have been told) all the finer details of the attrocities.
                          *Den-Sha*

Comment

• I find it interesting that anyone even slightly questioning the official story is labelled a 'nut' or a 'liberal' (like liberty is something to be ashamed of).

I have alot of problems with some of the conclusions and rhetorical delivery of broadcasters like Jones.

But these people often present evidence in their claims from reliable less abrasive and scientifically substantialised sources.

When reading a newspaper or watching a news report sensible people hopefully attempt to isolate the editors bias from the facts. The same goes for webcasters.

The facts are in my opinion are serious doubt where the official story of both 9/11 and 7/7.

Alot of people share that opinion and back it up with evidence.

There needs to be more investigation and less hysteria.

If legitimate questioning is subject to ridicule and knee jerk hostility the only people who will ask these important questions will be the ridiculous and the equally hostile.
                            I have the wings for Bingo.

Comment

• Besides, does anyone blindly believe what the government says? There should always be a healthy dose of cynicism and skepticism with regards to the government. That doesn't mean that you create a government conspiracy because you got a paper cut from a government document or stubbed your toe at a national park.
                              RIP Coach Larry Finch
                              Thank you Memphis Grizzlies for a great season.
                              Play like your fake girlfriend died today - new Notre Dame motivational sign

Comment

• Occam's Razor, [edit-just in case you were addressing posters here]. Sometimes the simplest answer really is THE answer.

Those "Loose Change" assholes were down protesting at Ground Zero today. If I lived in New York, I swear before God, I would have beat the shit out of one of them and GLADLY spent the evening in jail because of it. And laughed while I did it.

It would make me possibly turgid with glee. I imagine it would be immensely satisfying.
                                Last edited by Jan; 09-11-2006, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X