R.I.P. Dana Reeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Dana Reeve

Dana Reeve, widow of Christopher Reeve has died of lung cancer at 44. She was an inspiration to millions in her devotion and care for her husband after his paralysis in 1995.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

I mourn for her too, Jan. She endured so much with her husband, and then to add insult to injury and be struck down by cancer. I know life isn't fair, but sometimes it seems like some families get a few extra doses of the bad stuff. I feel so badly for their son also. At least he has a large extended family (Dana had a few sisters, Christopher's older children...)

I finally had to quit watching the tv coverage on it, I was crying my eyes out.
    You can't win if you don't play!!

Comment

How very sad.
      http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
      Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
      47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Working...
      X