No announcement yet.

Lost - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, Lost is still the most consistently amazing show on the air. The endlessly expanding cast might come to be a problem down the road, but for now, I look forward to more stories/flashbacks for every character on the island. I thought last night's episode was especially strong with great Kate/Sawyer interactions, a significant amount of new information on Sun/Jin's backstory, and the highlight of Ben's torturing/bribing Jack by running the Red Sox winning the World Series footage was absolute genius.

If I had my druthers, Lost would be split into two series just so I could see more characters every week. I mean we still haven't seen anything about whole gang back at the beach and the hatch. I demand 44-48 episodes of Lost per year!

Comment

Jack watching baseball was genius, Sawyer picking a fight like a roughneck then analysing the whole thing like a G.I. Joe was genius, Kate in the dress melts me just a bit... I do love this show.

I am glad they are getting back to the hatch fallout though. I like the mindgames with the Others but it felt like nothing happened for two episodes.
      Radhil Trebors
      Persona Under Construction

Comment

Working...
      X