No announcement yet.

Lost - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a couple weeks, island time, I believe. Michael leaving was what prompted the whole "line you don't cross" meeting, and there's been enough time since then for Jack and Anna's recruitment drive, Sawyer's little shuffle, and the length of time the prisoner has been around. More than enough time for something to happen to Michael.

And yeah, holy hell. I thought he might come back a little crazy, but they did a good job of getting your guard down across the episode. You thought he was just the Walts-my-boy kinda crazy. Then boom. Is it brainwashing? Is it a deal to get Walt back? Maybe a bit of both, I think. He's been through a bit more than just spyin' on one ratty village, that's for sure. I don't think he's "converted" though (whatever the hell that might mean), not with that look on his face.

I was also kinda suprised at the choice of victims here. All that drama to get them here, and how many tailies do we have left? Two, Eko and the husband, right? One half-starring character that caused a lot of waves, kaput. One sidestory that might shed some light on Hurley, gone. Damn.
    Last edited by Radhil; 05-04-2006, 06:45 AM.
    Radhil Trebors
    Persona Under Construction

Comment

My best friend and I both think that Michael's actions were him carrying out a deal to get Walt back.

As to why it was Ana Lucia and Libby that were the ones he shot, my best friend reminded me of something that happened back in December that might have something to do with it.

'Lost' stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros arraigned for DUIs.

Police Report Finds 'Lost' Star In Drunken State.

Comment

Anyone else notice the numbers on the police cruisers on the rooftop parking lot?
        Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by vacantlook
          As to why it was Ana Lucia and Libby that were the ones he shot, my best friend reminded me of something that happened back in December that might have something to do with it.
          I'd forgotten about that, when it apparently blew over. Guess not.
          Radhil Trebors

Comment

This week producers of "Lost" said that actress playing Ana Lucia wanted to be on the show only for one year (and she wasn't killed for the DUI). Actress playing Libby wanted out of contract, because she signed for the pilot of some other show.

Comment

I read that Danielle will play a bigger part in next season and we will find out about some of her past and the ship she was on. That I am looking forward to as I like the character of Danielle and the person who is playing her.
              Joan

Comment

Owing to the cable box that conveniently decided to fritz 15 minutes into the finale, I actually didn't see it till just now.

So.

What the hell just happened?!
                Radhil Trebors

Comment

I bump, therefore I am.

Starts up tomorrow night.
                  Radhil Trebors

Comment

Now that the season premier has passed, what did everyone think?
                    ---
                    Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
                    www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

I thought it was a pretty auspicious season opener, but then again, so was last season's and look what happened after that... :-p

I'm a bit perturbed that they started the season off with a Jackback, but other than that, it was really pretty good. I'm just afraid that they are both 1) diluting the audience's ability to connect deeply with the cast by making it so top heavy (Juliet! Karl! Ben! Etc.!), and 2) losing the primary thing that was interesting about that show, that is, the idea of a bunch of people having to SURVIVE, ALONE, in a WILDERNESS. Yeah. Last season we had the never-empty pantry; this season we have Others Parke Villas Phase II. <g>

Still, I'm sticking with it for the time being.

Amy (deaf, hoarse, and very sore, having just returned from a seriously rocking concert by the Saw Doctors -- who probably nobody here but Phaze has heard of...)

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG
                        Amy (deaf, hoarse, and very sore, having just returned from a seriously rocking concert by the Saw Doctors -- who probably nobody here but Phaze has heard of...)
                        Hmm ... you would be wrong on the last point.

And typically enough, the one show of their UK tour that comes anything like close enough for me to get to is on a night I am already tied up doing stuff with my own band.

C'est la vie.

The Optimist: The glass is half full
                        The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
                        The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

I thought it was a pretty auspicious season opener, but then again, so was last season's and look what happened after that... :-p

I'm a bit perturbed that they started the season off with a Jackback, but other than that, it was really pretty good. I'm just afraid that they are both 1) diluting the audience's ability to connect deeply with the cast by making it so top heavy (Juliet! Karl! Ben! Etc.!), and 2) losing the primary thing that was interesting about that show, that is, the idea of a bunch of people having to SURVIVE, ALONE, in a WILDERNESS. Yeah. Last season we had the never-empty pantry; this season we have Others Parke Villas Phase II. <g>
                          I'll be honest, I hate all of the flashbacks and usually fast forward through all of those. Since I just got into the show mid way through last season, I'll let others (pun intended) debate Amy's other points.

You know I think I saw an add with Eric Estrada advertising space for sale at Others Parke Villas Phase II
                          ---
                          Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
                          www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

I'm a bit perturbed that they started the season off with a Jackback...
                            There's about three dirty jokes there, all springing from the word "Jackback"...

Comment

Originally posted by thebaron
                              I'll be honest, I hate all of the flashbacks and usually fast forward through all of those. Since I just got into the show mid way through last season, I'll let others (pun intended) debate Amy's other points.
                              Don't skip over them as they may have clues about what is going on on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair
                                Hmm ... you would be wrong on the last point.
                                Well, I did say "probably," not "definitely." :-)

It was a great concert -- it was the first time I've seen them include "World of Good" in their set, which was terrific. But the super bonus moment for me was towards the end, when they surprised us with a rousing cover of T Rex's "Get It On."

Amy

Comment

Working...
                                X