Star Wars episode 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the B5 boards...

<<(though I absolutely draw the line at the immaculate conception of Anakin Skywalker.)>>

That would be Virgin Birth, but you're right. I am still hoping that will be explained in the last installment of the prequel trilogy, which is unfortunately sure to suck as bad as I and II.

Even if the movie sucks, I believe the novelization will be good, as it's being written by Matt Stover, who also wrote Star Wars books Traitor and Shatterpoint. Both are dark, great reads, and the latter is about Mace Windu (Sam Jackson's character) and he could finish off what he started in Shatterpoint in the novelization. That's what I'm hoping for. But that droid general guy looks pretty lame. I hate CG.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

I don't read books,i love the visual aspect of movies (scifi movies in particular)...i agree that episode 1 sucked and episode 2 wasn't too good either...episode 3 will suck but will have a lot of action.

IMHO episode 3 should have been made the first one and go from there,why should i care about an 8 year old annoying Jedi?
      Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

<<I don't read books,i love the visual aspect of movies (scifi movies in particular)...i agree that episode 1 sucked and episode 2 wasn't too good either...episode 3 will suck but will have a lot of action.>>

Well, you'd hate both of Stover's SW books, then. One takes place in a cell and the inside of a ship for most of the book and the other is all in a jungle with a few scenes in a city. No space stuff at all.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Title news:

"Star Wars: Episode III director George Lucas told USA Today that fans have already guessed the upcoming prequel's titleĆ¹but added that he won't announce it until November, when the first trailer hits theaters. The guesses include Rise of the Empire, but Lucas told the newspaper: "No, that's not it."

Is it Revenge of the Sith? Lucas smiled knowingly, backed away and teased the newspaper: "That's a possibility. Lots of titles out there." Episode III opens in May 2005."

Comment

And lets face it, most of us are going to see it anyways : P
            Last edited by CRONAN; 06-16-2004, 08:38 PM.

Comment

HAHAHA you got it right
              Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Working...
              X