Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for the f****** fun of it how about this one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the f****** fun of it how about this one?

I love a good spoof-article...

http://blogicaltimes.blogspot.com/20...gets-some.html
    "En wat als tijd de helft van echtheid was, was alles dan dubbelsnel verbaal?"

Okay, just to show my own nerd-y-ness, am I the only one who read that last line and heard Londo saying, "Two minutes must seem quite an accomplishment." to G'Kar (in Rising Star 21st episode of Season 4)

C'mon, admit it...

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I knew that quote from londo didnt sound right, but I did hear it in my head

"You're late!"
      "No, no, no, you're early."
      "I'm never premature."
      "Oh, well, that is a surprise, given what I've heard. I'm sure it's a matter of perspective, really. But for a Narn, two minutes must be a long time, so if you go the duration, it's an accomplishment. But for the Centauri, hours can go by before you even get to the good parts."
      "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Darn, I was hoping to get home and look it up before anybody corrected me.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Somehow I have the feeling that B5-adepts have more sex then StarTrek-fans...

Comment

Does this display MY level of geekdom when I say that although "Amok Time" was Season 2, Episode 1, Spock never did get to the "mating ritual", he was involved in the "Koon-ut-kal-if-fee", which was the challenge. He never did mate with T'pring. Although by his defeat of Kirk in the challenge, he had won the right to mate, he was unable to because he believed he had killed his Captain.

Beyond that, it was cute.
            "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Yes, it displays your level of geek-dom.

You probably have an IDIC at home don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Towelmaster
                Somehow I have the feeling that B5-adepts have more sex then StarTrek-fans...
                But...what if we are or have been fans of both? Does that cancel out?

Jan

Comment

Well, I guess you'd have to do it during commercials. Because there won't be much time left...

BTW : Uncle TM's BeerTrek 2005 was a big succes last saturday... 6 big crates of beer emptied. By about 5 people...

TV: "Engage"
                  Us : DRINK!!!

Comment

Yes, it displays your level of geek-dom.

You probably have an IDIC at home don't you?
                    No, but i do have a Psi Corps insignia.

Actually, I don't have any Trek memorabilia other than VHS copies of the movies (not the series) and the books for the RPG's. I have FAR more B5 stuff. I actually bought B5 on DVD. I didn't think most of the Trek was worth over $100 per season. Someday, it will come down to a reasonable dollar figure, and I'll get more Trek Geekie by buying them.
                    "Ivanova is God!"

Comment

Well Spoo, if you would indeed own an IDIC you could make a small fortune... It'll be a few more years before the B5-merchandise-prices rises to the same level...

-infinite diversity, infinite combination- it is something about sex in there somewhere...

Comment

Well, I guess you'd have to do it during commercials. Because there won't be much time left...

WHAT???! A commercial break in the UK runs for around 4 minutes....That means I'd have to do it 12 TIMES!!!!!

Phew!

Where's my can of spinach?
                        http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                        Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                        47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Working...
                        X