X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom Shepherd
    replied
    Originally posted by MithaileBaiker View Post
    Because the number of film projects, has worked with JMS I own forum would be good (actually, it was proposed by Jan and I fully agree), I intend to relocate part of the film (eg, Changeling) and special thread forum. Reply With Quote

...and, we've attracted some kind of spambot!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Because the number of film projects, has worked with JMS I own forum would be good (actually, it was proposed by Jan and I fully agree), I intend to relocate part of the film (eg, Changeling) and special thread forum. Reply With Quote
    Last edited by MithaileBaiker; 07-09-2010, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    What's that smell? Wait ... holy crap, it's New Forum Scent number 173a! Woo hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I think I've got the main ones moved now.

Thanks, Dougo! Love what you've done with the place! Great lighting, cozy chairs...

Jan

Leave a comment:

• JoeD80
    replied
    Originally posted by DougO View Post
    Given the number of motion picture projects JMS is working on I thought a dedicated forum would be in order (actually, Jan suggested it and I completely agreed )

I'm going to move some of the movie (e.g., Changeling) specific threads to this forum.
    I think there are Ninja Assassin and World War Z threads too.

Leave a comment:

• DougO
    started a topic Welcome to the Movies forum

Welcome to the Movies forum

Given the number of motion picture projects JMS is working on I thought a dedicated forum would be in order (actually, Jan suggested it and I completely agreed )

I'm going to move some of the movie (e.g., Changeling) specific threads to this forum.
Working...
X