Welcome to the Movies forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Movies forum

Given the number of motion picture projects JMS is working on I thought a dedicated forum would be in order (actually, Jan suggested it and I completely agreed )

I'm going to move some of the movie (e.g., Changeling) specific threads to this forum.

Originally posted by DougO View Post
    Given the number of motion picture projects JMS is working on I thought a dedicated forum would be in order (actually, Jan suggested it and I completely agreed )

I'm going to move some of the movie (e.g., Changeling) specific threads to this forum.
    I think there are Ninja Assassin and World War Z threads too.

Comment

I think I've got the main ones moved now.

Thanks, Dougo! Love what you've done with the place! Great lighting, cozy chairs...

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

What's that smell? Wait ... holy crap, it's New Forum Scent number 173a! Woo hoo!
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Because the number of film projects, has worked with JMS I own forum would be good (actually, it was proposed by Jan and I fully agree), I intend to relocate part of the film (eg, Changeling) and special thread forum. Reply With Quote
          Last edited by MithaileBaiker; 07-09-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MithaileBaiker View Post
            Because the number of film projects, has worked with JMS I own forum would be good (actually, it was proposed by Jan and I fully agree), I intend to relocate part of the film (eg, Changeling) and special thread forum. Reply With Quote

...and, we've attracted some kind of spambot!
            "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid." -- Quantum Crook, Casey and Andy Webcomic

Comment

Working...
            X