No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you find some spare change under the sofa cushions, you might go for this... 🤣
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPI...cAAOSwK-1dO6Td
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• I need to get a bigger sofa.

Comment

• I wonder how many offers they have gotten for WAY less.
        Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• I've talked about his over-pricing before but the seller who's listing the Iacovelli collection has listed some cool stuff now. The Sinclair Aircraft wall decoration from Sinclair's office, and ISN Logo and a Babylon 4 console panel.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	B5 trio.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	157678

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• WOW! I would love to have some of that stuff, but wow! And I am glad I didn't see some of the stuff that already sold. Some of those pewter figures looked pretty nice.

Speaking of stuff that sold, Jan. Why hasn't the person who bought your Data Crystal sent it to me? I specifically told the Universe that the person who purchased the Data Crystal was supposed to send it to me, but I am still waiting.

🤓🤓🤓🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓🤓🤓
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Speaking of stuff that sold, Jan. Why hasn't the person who bought your Data Crystal sent it to me? I specifically told the Universe that the person who purchased the Data Crystal was supposed to send it to me, but I am still waiting.

🤓🤓🤓🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓🤓🤓
              Every so sorry, Looney! I'm afraid you'll have to take it up with the Universe's Customer Service folks. Not my department.

I did mention on the Facebook Props page thread about these new items that I'm considering selling other items in my collection and there are five folks who want the list. So you'll want to get in touch with that Customer Service line, ASAP!

Comment

Working...
              X