No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I checked on the winning bid for that set - at $266.99 USD, someone got a deal. I remember vol 15 going for that much alone when the sets first came out.

Comment

• eBay auctions frequently make me laugh. Here's a good one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Autogra...A/281577705549

For the low, low price of $85, you can get an autograph of the elusive JCB, who only attended every single convention ever for the past 15 years. Never mind that this exact photo/auto can be had for $30 in another current buy-it-now, or that you could even get a combo of her and Andreas for $50. No, no, no ... this one is RARE! So rare that the auction implies that it was signed at a convention by a fan, yet it comes with a COA? With her name spelled wrong? Well, I guess that is rare.

Forgive my snarkiness, but it drives me bonkers the way people list stuff on eBay.

Comment

• This is kind of cool. It's an original B5 script with the name label "DIRECTOR" and signed by four stars, one of them Stephen Furst who was also the director for the episode - "Deconstruction of Falling Stars".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-BAB...16.m2516.l5255

ETA: Oooh, it's got notes!

Jan
        "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          This is kind of cool. It's an original B5 script with the name label "DIRECTOR" and signed by four stars, one of them Stephen Furst who was also the director for the episode - "Deconstruction of Falling Stars".

Jan
          Oops ! - "does not ship to Netherlands"

hmmmm !It does ship to some other European countries .... strange ...
          Last edited by babylonlurker; 03-03-2015, 11:39 AM.
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
            Oops ! - "does not ship to Netherlands"

hmmmm !It does ship to some other European countries .... strange ...
            If you need, I can always ship something to you. You've got a package due anyway...

Jan
            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

If you need, I can always ship something to you. You've got a package due anyway...

Jan
              We should probably go PM if we go into details of that one ...
              Thanks for the offer !
              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

This is kind of cool. It's an original B5 script with the name label "DIRECTOR" and signed by four stars, one of them Stephen Furst who was also the director for the episode - "Deconstruction of Falling Stars".

Jan
                I have one of these. Furst did a panel at the 25th Anniversary Star Trek convention in Vegas that was a demonstration of how the various parts of a production team work together to stage a scene. There were grips and stagehands and such, and I was picked to be the "Director" of the scene. We worked from a "Deconstruction" script, and then afterwards he signed it and sold it to me for charity (Red Cross, I think). I see these show up on eBay from time to time, so I assume he's sold/auctioned a number of them for charity over the years.

Comment

• LOL! I'm feeling a bit poor right now but I *love* the inscription on this one!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ten-Grand-1-...item3f3a45ee8d

Jan

Comment

• Holy cats!

For anybody who wanted the B5 script books, this is a steal!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-Sc...16.m2518.l4276

All script books (JMS & Other Voices) the chronologies and the movies for less than $225.00 including shipping on Buy It Now.

NOTE: This seller has a very low feedback rating so there's a certain amount of risk involved but...we all started with low ratings.

ETA - Monday: The price has gone *down*! Now $190.16 including shipping.

Jan
                    Last edited by Jan; 04-06-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• For those who enjoyed Jeremiah, I've never seen a cast/crew jacket on Ebay before. Size medium. Great starting bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151681426743...84.m1555.l2649

Jan

Comment

• Does not ship to finland.

Yes, that's the reason I shan't be bidding, not becuase I
                        "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Holy cats!

For anybody who wanted the B5 script books, this is a steal!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-Sc...16.m2518.l4276

All script books (JMS & Other Voices) the chronologies and the movies for less than $225.00 including shipping on Buy It Now.

NOTE: This seller has a very low feedback rating so there's a certain amount of risk involved but...we all started with low ratings.

ETA - Monday: The price has gone *down*! Now $190.16 including shipping.

Jan
                          Damn, that went down to a starting bid of $115 and still no bids. Insanity. That's so cheap. Although, a little dubious there were no photos or anything.
                          Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

For those who enjoyed Jeremiah, I've never seen a cast/crew jacket on Ebay before. Size medium. Great starting bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151681426743...84.m1555.l2649

Jan
                            That reminds me Jan, I did meet Sean Astin at C2E2 2015. I had him sign my Mr. Smith 8x10. He was very nice and talked to every fan who wanted to talk, which meant I was in line WAY longer than I needed to be. Unfortunately I actually had to jog his memory about Mr. Smith and Jeremiah. That kind of sucked because Mr. Smith is my favorite part of Season 2 and I had just finished a re-watch the night before. When I mentioned his best scene he didn't remember it. I guess that is completely understandable given the amount of scenes he has been in since. He also seemed like he just rolled out of bed despite the fact that it was around noon and he'd only been signing for an hour.
                            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
                              That reminds me Jan, I did meet Sean Astin at C2E2 2015. I had him sign my Mr. Smith 8x10. He was very nice and talked to every fan who wanted to talk, which meant I was in line WAY longer than I needed to be. Unfortunately I actually had to jog his memory about Mr. Smith and Jeremiah. That kind of sucked because Mr. Smith is my favorite part of Season 2 and I had just finished a re-watch the night before. When I mentioned his best scene he didn't remember it. I guess that is completely understandable given the amount of scenes he has been in since. He also seemed like he just rolled out of bed despite the fact that it was around noon and he'd only been signing for an hour.
                              That's cool, and also a bit of a shame. But I guess actors won’t always remember the same moments that fans do. The thing that always intrigued me was that much of the cast of B5 didn’t actively watch the show! I could never get into Jeremiah, pretty sure I saw both seasons, but it seemed to never quite find it’s legs. That said, it’s been a long time since I saw it.
                              Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                                That's cool, and also a bit of a shame. But I guess actors won’t always remember the same moments that fans do. The thing that always intrigued me was that much of the cast of B5 didn’t actively watch the show! I could never get into Jeremiah, pretty sure I saw both seasons, but it seemed to never quite find it’s legs. That said, it’s been a long time since I saw it.
                                I loved, loved, LOVED the second season. The first was uneven, as they often are (especially (need I say it?) the non-JMS episodes, with one big exception) but the second season was wonderful. And the way he ended the season on a cliffhanger that wasn't was cool, too.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X