Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    Echoes book 7? how did I miss book 7? thought I had them all
    Worry not. Book seven was just an index type thing for the other books. A companion book of sorts. Not strictly an 'Echoes' book in its own right.
    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

• but but that means my collection is ... incomplete!!
      "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

• Originally posted by phazedout View Post
        but but that means my collection is ... incomplete!!
        If you really want one, try emailing Jaclyn at B5 Books, I'd bet she can rustle one up for you. It's a handy little volume, but you have all the essential info with Vols 1-6.

Comment

• There's a (pretty sure) Hyach background mask being sold by Everett Burrell himself:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-TV...item2ed43c9895

Jan
          "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Here's a collection of the episodic music CDs for a good price. No jewel cases but if what you're after is the music, this might be good for you. Especially since it includes the ever-harder-to-find Sleeping In Light CD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161407170968...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Jan
            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Only for US-citizens though...
              Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
              John Sheridan

Comment

• Thanks for that post! My pocket is now $37.99 lighter.

Hopefully they are all in playable condition!

Thanks Jan!
                Milkman
                www.mhoc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Milkman View Post
                  Thanks for that post! My pocket is now $37.99 lighter.

Hopefully they are all in playable condition!

Thanks Jan!
                  I know the packaging was minimal on these, but the lack of inserts / art would drive me nuts.

Good price though.
                  Last edited by Ubik; 09-08-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Ya, having those extras would be nice... but having the legal copies of the music is what i really wanted.
                    Milkman
                    www.mhoc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                      I know the packaging was minimal on these, but the lack of inserts / art would drive me nuts.

Good price though.
                      I so agree. Having those without cases and artwork when I have others with cases and artwork would drive me "nuts" as well. Still wouldn't mind having a couple of those I don't have.
                      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Milkman View Post
                        Ya, having those extras would be nice... but having the legal copies of the music is what i really wanted.
                        Given the stupid prices these command on the collector market, I'm kinda surprised Franke doesn't sell it all digitally as one high quality flac/mp3 bundle. Or is any of it on iTunes? Haven't checked as I'm not a massive fan of his music beyond 70s Tangerine Dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                          Given the stupid prices these command on the collector market, I'm kinda surprised Franke doesn't sell it all digitally as one high quality flac/mp3 bundle. Or is any of it on iTunes? Haven't checked as I'm not a massive fan of his music beyond 70s Tangerine Dream.
                          Not that i have seen. Only ever seen the Lost Tales in itunes, but i haven't looked recently.
                          Milkman
                          www.mhoc.net

Comment

• I'm almost afraid to post this on the 'if it seems too good to be true, it probably is' theory but it might just be the hellaciously good bargain that it seems.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-Sc...item3f3ec5a18f

At any rate, I'll be interested to see where this ends.

Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              I'm almost afraid to post this on the 'if it seems too good to be true, it probably is' theory but it might just be the hellaciously good bargain that it seems.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-Sc...item3f3ec5a18f

At any rate, I'll be interested to see where this ends.

Jan
                              it'll be an interesting test of current market value...

Comment

• Originally posted by timk519 View Post
                                it'll be an interesting test of current market value...
                                Definitely. My theory is that the market value isn't too great presently, and definitely not anywhere in the region of the prices these used to fetch for a whole set. I got my script books quite cheap over the period of a year via various eBay sellers. It was only Vol 15 that set me back more than I'd have liked.

Comment

Working...
                                X