Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    I'm not sure anything rated PG covers it! ;-D
    Considering the picture of you on Andreas Katsulas' lap, that is probaby true.

Comment

• Mmm, yes, that was a happy time...

Comment

• Replying to myself just to quickly mention that the auction for my Declaration of Principles (#69/500) ends tomorrow, at just after 3PM Pacific time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-Declar...item2562255d78

I've got lots of watchers on it, so I'm hoping this means it's going to go to a good, B5-loving home!

Comment

• Arghhh, I "won" it but the reserve was not met :'(

Comment

• Hrm, then you didn't actually win it, did you? ;-) FYI, they sold originally for $175, and I can't believe anyone who has one is going to let it go for less than that...

Comment

• Yeah, I know, that's why I put "won" between quotes ^^
              And it's not my fault if the reserve price was not met, the other ones didn't want to play with me lol

Comment

• Sorry you didn't get it, Greg. Sorry you didn't sell it, Amy.

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Awww, Greg, I was just teasing you! I saw the quotes! That's why I winked.

So, I may just hang onto it for a bit, and hope some of the fans get a little more flush with cash...

Comment

• No problem
                    I would really looove to own it. It's just a pity that nobody else raise the amount of the bid, especially considering the fact that the money will be used to keep another piece of B5 in good shape :'(

Comment

• My thoughts exactly Greg. The bid never went anywhere.
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• If things pan out I might have an ebay listing soon with a number of autographs that are as offical as you can get. I will also be selling a number of Babylon 5 items to go with it. Again, the word today is "IF".

Comment

• Ok, I was lucky enough to get extra copies of some Babylon 5 ccg autographs. The autographs are Alfred Bester, Lyta, Zatharus and Byron. They are stamped with the Prescedence logo, who were the makers of the Babylon 5 game and authorized through Warner Brothers. These are the most official autographs you can get and the cards are playable. The lot is a great way to get started with the game since has all the characters and fleets you will need to run as either the Humans, Narns, Minbari and Centauri as well as some of their home factions. I also added some Shadow and Vorlon cards to help the decks. The set also includes power rares like Emperor Mollari, President Sheridan, G'Kar Enlighted, Ranger Lennier and Entilzha Delenn. Here is the link if anyone is interested and good luck. If have any questions, please PM through here or ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-ccg-lo...item27ba3e81ed

Comment

• I want to thank everyone who watched or viewed or even bid on my Babylon 5 ccg lot, it went for about $79 about $75 more then I thought it would go for. Due to the huge demand, I will selling another signed Lyta card with a number of other Babylon 5 cards. Thanks again.

Comment

• As I think I mentioned a while back, I'm in the process of doing some de-cluttering. I've been collecting B5-related stuff for a long time and I've loved the getting and the having but it's time to release some of it out into the hands of other people who'll love it just as much.

There'll be more, but I've got some of the rarest items already listed:

http://shop.ebay.com/janmschroeder/m..._sop=12&_rdc=1

Bid high, bid often or Buy It Now!

Jan
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Great items you have here Jan !

Comment

Working...
                                X