X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AARRGGHHH, Genius Loci !

...must...resist...

or not ^^
    Last edited by Greg60; 02-08-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg60 View Post
      AARRGGHHH, Genius Loci !

...must...resist...

or not ^^
      Hey, it's in a good cause. It has Lyta. It has G'Kar.

Resistance would be....

silly! Bid high and bid often, folks!

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Hey, folks, there are about 5 days left on the Jumpgate Pin Lady auctions and I hope to be adding some more over the weekend.

I've also listed a few things of my own that might interest folks. So far it's a bunch of the B5 ship pins and (drum roll, please) BOTH the Ranger and Psi Corps pins, both from the Official Fan Club.

Have fun!

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Mine, mine, miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine !

Comment

• Wow, I hadn't realized that I only did 3-day auctions for some of them. Less than 24 hours left on the ship pins and Ranger/Psi Corps pin auctions. I've also just listed three pages of original art by Mike Deodato Jr. from JMS' comic Dream Police. These are gorgeous pages!

I've also just listed the other two Amazing Stories with JMS short stories as part of the Jumpgate Pin Lady auctions.

Jan

Comment

• For those looking for an entire library of B5 books, this might be the auction for you. Not one of mine but I thought folks might be interested, especially since all three trilogies are included.

It's a fair amount of cash but considering how rare one of them is, this is pretty good for the Centauri Trilogy since it's Buy It Now.

Jan
              Last edited by Jan; 03-05-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• I just came across a mint condition "Deadly Relations: Bester Ascendent" paperback in NYC yesterday at Midtown Comics of all places. (Had it really been sitting there on the shelf for 11 years or so?)

Offering it up here before I try it on ebay if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.
                Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

• I got about three collections of B5 CCG from a friend of mine including Print outs of the never released Masterpiece Collection. I am debating about putting up for sale since they don't go for much. I am looking for signed B5 CCG cards after having mine stolen a few years back. I need Bester, Vir, Drazi and of course the Shadow character to compelete the figure collection. The last thing I need is the B5 cast lightopgraph. If anyone has any of that stuff PM or put up a link. If people are interested in the B5 CCG let me know I have plenty to send out.

Comment

• Originally posted by lotjx View Post
                    I got about three collections of B5 CCG from a friend of mine including Print outs of the never released Masterpiece Collection. I am debating about putting up for sale since they don't go for much. I am looking for signed B5 CCG cards after having mine stolen a few years back. I need Bester, Vir, Drazi and of course the Shadow character to compelete the figure collection. The last thing I need is the B5 cast lightopgraph. If anyone has any of that stuff PM or put up a link. If people are interested in the B5 CCG let me know I have plenty to send out.
                    I'm a big CCG player (not B5) but always wanted to play the B5 CCG! Hit me up!
                    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

• Send me a PM of what factions or cards you want. If you don't know put in Vorlon space on any search engine, go the url and you will find the card listing for the entire series. I will warn you right now, I don't have any extra Crusade cards. I do have a good bit of everything else. If anyone else wants to PM or post here and I will see about making decks if people want those.

Comment

• Can I throw this out for any of you ebay watchers? I'm thinking of putting a bunch of stuff up at some point but I just turned up the t-shirt that was sold to the B5 cast and crew during the final week of filming to commemorate JMS as director. Actually, it's two t-shirts, because they made a mistake on one and redid it. Anyway, I was curious if any of these shirts have turned up for auction in the past and if there is an interest in them.

Comment

• Wow, I didn't know they re-did it. Was it to correct the 'seventh day' rather than sixth, since that was how many days SiL actually shot? The one I'm thinking of was the grey t-shirt with "On the seventh day we wrapped. JMS (date or number, not sure which)". That the one?

I think that at some point that shirt was sold via the Fan Club but I can attest that *very* few have come up on Ebay, at least when I've been watching. I have one but it's been so long since I got it that I don't remember what I paid.

As for interest, I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were plenty, including from me if there's a second one that I don't have.

Jan

Comment

• Hmm. Can't seen to find the other one at the moment. The one I've got in front of me is grey with blue writing. On the front it has the B5 logo and the date: April 25, 1997-May 5, 1997. Across the back it has '...and on the Seventh day, we wrapped. JMS 4:22.' So I'm not sure if that was the first or revised shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Nazzaro View Post
                              Hmm. Can't seen to find the other one at the moment. The one I've got in front of me is grey with blue writing. On the front it has the B5 logo and the date: April 25, 1997-May 5, 1997. Across the back it has '...and on the Seventh day, we wrapped. JMS 4:22.' So I'm not sure if that was the first or revised shirt.
                              (home now and checks) That matches the one I have. I'd be interested to hear about the other one when it allows itself to be found.

Jan

Comment

• Ran across this, definitely B5, but look like graphic extras. I'd be surprised if they were on screen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-BABYLO...ht_1179wt_1141
                                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X