No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jan, great news, it will be at least 90$ saved if the three Trilogies are packed together
    Time to put an alarm near the end of the bids to be sure to get those
    Last edited by Greg60; 11-10-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Now, Greg...you're already saving $90 so bid early and bid often!

Jan
      ...and high. Did I mention bid high?
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        Now, Greg...you're already saving $90 so bid early and bid often!

Jan
        ...and high. Did I mention bid high?
        my friend will bid for me, and as I want to give him approximately the money before he pay, bidding to early is going to be an headache

Comment

• Can't blame me for trying! Good luck!

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Thanks !
            Finger crossed (can I say that ? I don't even know ^^)

Comment

• Yipppppiiiiiiiiiiiii !

Comment

• You know... I agree completely!

Jan

Comment

• i wish i had money to buy some of that stuff.
                  Milkman
                  www.mhoc.net

Comment

• I wish everybody who wanted it could have it, too. When the few things that were released for B5 came out, whether they were pins from the Fan Club or books or whatever it was really quality stuff. Which is probably why so few on them end up being re-sold.

Jan

Comment

• Nothing more to say

Comment

• grats! Maybe next year i will find more disposable income to make good use of this thread again.
                        Milkman
                        www.mhoc.net

Comment

• Some of the more interesting items from the Screen Actors Guild Awards Holiday Auction

It's probably a good thing I did not know about this auction when Angelina Jolie was nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role û Motion Picture for Changeling for the 15th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
                          Last edited by Dan Dassow; 12-15-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ultimate-Power...-/250761785336

Ultimate Power #5 Straczynski, Stan Lee, Greg Land
                            Item condition: Used
                            Time left: 8d 11h (01 Feb, 201114:13:57 GMT)
                            Starting bid: ú0.99 [0 bids]

Comment

• Some Books looking for offers

I have some extra copies of things that I keep planning on putting on Ebay, but haven't yet and thought I'd see if anyone would like to make a direct offer to bypass the Ebay middleman (although Paypal will probably still get their cut).

What I have are the following

Out of the Darkness - 1st Printing Paperback. Fairly decent used condition - binding has creases.
                              Out of the Darkness - 1st Printing Paperback. Fairly decent used condition - binding is in good shape. It is signed by Peter David

Legions of Fire SFBC Omnibus - Signed by Pteter David. Jacket is in very good shape. The book had some issues in the printing where the first few pages got creased and not properly trimmed (the main title page and the second title page). The rest of the book is in decent used condition.

The A to Z of Babylon 5 - UK Boxtree edition by David Basssom. Larger format than the US mass market paperback - cover has a couple of creases, but in good used condition

Babylon 5 Season by Season books by Jane Killick All are the Boxtree UK editions. All are like new.
                              Season 1, Season 2, Season 4, Season 5 (two copies).

Anyone who wants to make me an offer for any of these, send me a private message here or email via [email protected]

Lee Whiteside
                              Webmaster
                              SFTV.org
                              B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

• It's been far too long but I've finally got a few more auctions up to benefit Elana K, the jumpgate pin lady.

Check out the seller listing for neversurrenderdreams

Bid high and bid often. There's some VERY cool stuff listed and still to come!

And it's for a good cause. What could be better?

Jan

ETA: I've fixed the 6 pin listing.
                                Last edited by Jan; 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X