Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Dinner for two with Harlan and Susan Ellison in their home has now been listed.
    Wow. I know what *I* want for christmas! Whoever wins that is one lucky, lucky, lucky person!
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
      Wow. I know what *I* want for christmas! Whoever wins that is one lucky, lucky, lucky person!
      Find sombody who loves you a lot and encourage them to bid early, bid high and bid often.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Find sombody who loves you a lot and encourage them to bid early, bid high and bid often.

Jan
        Jaaaaaan? Would you please bid early, bid high, and bid often for me? I'll bring you with me!
        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
          Jaaaaaan? Would you please bid early, bid high, and bid often for me? I'll bring you with me!
          Alas, Omaha, I should have also specified 'somebody with lots of money' etc., etc.

Jan
          Last edited by Jan; 09-13-2009, 08:20 AM.
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Script book#'s 3,4, 5 and 6 up for bids starting at $20. Ends 9/16/09

All from this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/deltawingone/m....1&_from=&_ipg=
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Wow, free shipping, too. I'm surprised these don't have bids yet.

Jan

Comment

• For those interested, three of the Jeanne auctions of B5 stuff ended yesterday. The final tally:

Script Book set donated by JMS: $660
                'Bird' photo w/6 autographs: $430
                'Sweeping' photo w/2 autographs: $175

Thanks to all bidders!

Jan

Comment

• Legions of Fire signed

I'm slowly going through books and attempting to raise some funds via putting extras and duplicates up on Ebay. Here's one duplicate I have that some of you may be interested in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290376233845

I also have an unsigned Out of the Darkness likely going up soon.

Lee
                  Webmaster
                  SFTV.org
                  B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

• B5 Blessing Pendants are Back!

Greetings to All,
                    I'm back on my feet again and able to work in the studio once more. The B5 pendants are once more available to fans. They are listed on Ebay, (auction #320455848615, or look for starshiptrooper2008), or as always, you may contact me directly.
                    The very best to everyone for the holidays. Be safe,
                    Thomas
                    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss." ~Lazaraus Long, (RAH)

Comment

• I almost thought I was seeing things. A person ebay has a few listings for Psi Corps pins from the Babylon 5 Fan club.

He has one auction running.
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/BABYLON-5-PSI-CO...item25584aefcd

He also has a buy it now listing for about $25 Quantity available is 10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BABYLON-5-PSI-CO...item5638509aa4

Yes, I bought one already
                      Last edited by glindros; 01-14-2010, 12:06 PM.
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Whoo-Hoo! That's one heck of a find! Thanks!

Jan

Comment

• For a mere $8,000 you can own one of Sheridan's Army of Light Costumes.

Not sure what pin they're talking about unless it's the stat bar.

Jan

Comment

For a mere $8,000 you can own one of Sheridan's Army of Light Costumes.

Not sure what pin they're talking about unless it's the stat bar.

Jan
                            This makes me feel sad about my commitment to B5 as a fan. I just can't spend this much on B5.

Comment

• Piffle, nothing to feel bad about! The same seller has a white dress shirt worn by Jerry Doyle for 'only' $400. I'm not gonna spend that kind of money on something so little seen.

The only time I regretted not being able to afford something was during JMS's 'yard sale'.

I say you (I, at least) should spend money on the things that mean something to you. For me it's the scripts and some of the iconic pieces. For others it's autographs or photos or trading cards.

It is a very cool uniform, though.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X