• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulkosh
    replied
    Legions of Fire 3 : Out of Darkness

Hi Guys

I've decided to let my Out of Darkness go i read it and it was great but it seems a shame not to let it move on so that others can finish the trilogy.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330330824464

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or if there's a better marketplace forum for this.

Leave a comment:

• timk519
    replied
    Originally posted by NotSoWize View Post
    I hope you enjoy them! If you haven't read the other trilogies, they're all three really good. I hate to disagree with Jan, but the Techno-mage trilogy is even better!
    I'll have to let you know. I'm taking a big trip starting in June, and this'll provide me with reading material during my "down times." I'm definitely looking forward to it .

BTW - do you have any idea where can I find this "Technomage trilogy"?

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    I've got a copy of Volume 2 of the script books that I'm going to put up in a few days for $35 (plus $5 shipping) unless somewhere here PMs me first.

Leave a comment:

• JoeD80
    replied
    Originally posted by NotSoWize View Post
    Book 3 - Out of the Darkness. This is the out-of-print volume that is so hard to find outside of the online auction sites. I purchased this used and it is in very good condition. There is a little wear and tear, but it is easily an 8 out of 10.

If anyone in the U.S. wants the set, I'll sell it for $35 (Out of Darkness is going for anywhere from $25-$50 in recent auctions). For anyone out of the U.S. the price would be $35 + actual shipping fees.
    Now for everyone to hate me:

I just picked this book up for $3.40 at a used book store. Interestingly enough, last time I was there I only found Books #1 and #2 of the trilogy and purchased those then, but this time I found all 3 so I finally managed to pick up the 3rd one. I made sure not to let out any excited screams and hoped the owner didn't know how much this book could really be worth! Fortunately for me, he didn't.

Leave a comment:

• NotSoWize
    replied
    Originally posted by timk519 View Post
    and now I own them! Looking forward to a good read on my road trip this summer.
    I hope you enjoy them! If you haven't read the other trilogies, they're all three really good. I hate to disagree with Jan, but the Techno-mage trilogy is even better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X