Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frulad
    replied
    Earthforce jumpsuit, relatively cheap...

Leave a comment:

• Texas_Ranger
    replied
    Your auction and what part of Montana you in?

You will probably have a few takers for that Auction... I have thought about going to 1/2 price books and getting a set of these and posting them for sale, but never have had the time.. Yes, there are a few here in Texas that have copies of the Centauri Trilogy..

Also, I used to live in Montana (okay, was born and raised there [Grew up in Kalispell, college in Missoula, worked for State of Montana in Helena 6 years, father-in-law lives in Troy]..

What part of Montana are you in? Western side or Eastern? By the hint on your profile, I would think Western?

Thanks!

Texas_Ranger

Leave a comment:

• NotSoWize
    replied
    Well, I finally got around to listing the Legions of Fire trilogy on eBay. I set a very reasonable reserve, so the winning bidder should be getting a decent deal.

Anyway, if any of you want to see how Londo, Vir, and G'Kar wind up and what happens when David's Keeper finally awakens, this is the series for you.

Here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    Last edited by NotSoWize; 04-13-2009, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    You know how every once in a while you get more than you'd hoped for? I just did with this auction for a second season poster for $30 plus shipping. I'm not even sure why I clicked on it, really, but when I did, it looked like there were some autographs and it was pretty cheap so I bid and won.

I just got it and A) it turned out to be in a nice wooden frame with real glass and B) there are even more autographs than I thought: Jerry Doyle, Andreas Katsulas, Mira Furlan, Peter Jurasik, Rick Biggs in silver and Bruce Boxleitner in gold.

I do believe I got a heck of a bargain!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Joe Nazzaro
    replied
    Personally, I think a potential buyer should look at it as an investment, especially as those kind of group photos will appreciate over time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X