X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    If anybody's still looking for a set of script books, this is very cheap, considering it includes postage.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323744227853?ul_noapp=true
    Wow, that's a bit of a bargain. It's what I've been telling everyone for years, best way to get these is second hand, they don't hold that much value anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    If anybody's still looking for a set of script books, this is very cheap, considering it includes postage.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323744227853?ul_noapp=true

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Well I am neither, but if I were rich you could come too phaze. I'd make sure you both had all expenses paid so we could hangout in person and discuss our favorite subjects.
    Oh, that's no fun! Not that I've ever done it, of course...

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Ubik View Post

My ex-girlfriend and I did buy up a lot of sealed product as it was really cheap many moons ago, but we never got around to playing. I think it's still at her house somewhere. There are some really great dead CCGs. Netrunner and the old Decipher Star Wars CCG were cool.
    Bring all of that sealed product over when you come. We'll have a lot of fun opening it.

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    well der looney unless you're iether uk based or very rich, i cannot see that happening.
    Well I am neither, but if I were rich you could come too phaze. I'd make sure you both had all expenses paid so we could hangout in person and discuss our favorite subjects.

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Oh Ubik we must talk. Do you know all there is to know about B5 CCG? Can you teach me? Can you come to my house and show me how to play?
    My ex-girlfriend and I did buy up a lot of sealed product as it was really cheap many moons ago, but we never got around to playing. I think it's still at her house somewhere. There are some really great dead CCGs. Netrunner and the old Decipher Star Wars CCG were cool.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    well der looney unless you're iether uk based or very rich, i cannot see that happening.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Oh Ubik we must talk. Do you know all there is to know about B5 CCG? Can you teach me? Can you come to my house and show me how to play?

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    One for the Crusade fans, this popped up on a 'dead CCG' group I frequent on Facebook. A signed Galen card from the B5 CCG. Low starting bid, UK based, so with our weak pound, probably very cheap to Euro based people

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233169575...OUMXpgl7jG3_Rc

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    you just said moderator with severe obsession, right?
    Ha! Yeah, I suppose that works, too.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    you just said moderator with severe obsession, right?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Oh, I've got it pre-ordered, too. But you guys know me and JMS Stuff: Can. Not. Wait!! (moderate to sever obsession...)

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    God, that cover design still hurts my eyes Enjoy getting it early Jan! I'll be going Kindle edition all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Definitely Advance Reader Copies. A few people have posted on Twitter that they had gotten them so I had a search on Ebay because a lot of people sell them even though they're not supposed to.

ETA: They are available for pre-order but the release date is still July.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Is it already out for sale, or is this review copies you think?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    For anybody who just can't wait for JMS' autobiography, "Becoming Superman", there's one included in this auction:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Memoir-...frcectupt=true

Me? Why I found one this morning for sale all by itself and snapped it up, of course! I'm not that altruistic! Now I have to wait for it to come Media Mail...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X