Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Oh Ubik we must talk. Do you know all there is to know about B5 CCG? Can you teach me? Can you come to my house and show me how to play?

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    One for the Crusade fans, this popped up on a 'dead CCG' group I frequent on Facebook. A signed Galen card from the B5 CCG. Low starting bid, UK based, so with our weak pound, probably very cheap to Euro based people

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233169575...OUMXpgl7jG3_Rc

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    you just said moderator with severe obsession, right?
    Ha! Yeah, I suppose that works, too.

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    you just said moderator with severe obsession, right?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Oh, I've got it pre-ordered, too. But you guys know me and JMS Stuff: Can. Not. Wait!! (moderate to sever obsession...)

Leave a comment:

• Ubik
    replied
    God, that cover design still hurts my eyes Enjoy getting it early Jan! I'll be going Kindle edition all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Definitely Advance Reader Copies. A few people have posted on Twitter that they had gotten them so I had a search on Ebay because a lot of people sell them even though they're not supposed to.

ETA: They are available for pre-order but the release date is still July.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Is it already out for sale, or is this review copies you think?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    For anybody who just can't wait for JMS' autobiography, "Becoming Superman", there's one included in this auction:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Memoir-...frcectupt=true

Me? Why I found one this morning for sale all by itself and snapped it up, of course! I'm not that altruistic! Now I have to wait for it to come Media Mail...

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    I'd say 25 years sounds more serious. But unpacking my VCR and watching the Gathering would be fun as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
    But making a dish for the B5 anniversary next month would be fitting I think
    Depends on which anniversary you want to celebrate. "The Gathering" will have its 26th anniversary Feb. 22 but "Midnight on the Firing Line" has its 25th anniversary on Jan. 26.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Congratulations! Have you made anything yet? Or what would you like to try first?
    Alas, I got it just last week so I have not even had the time to look through it.
    But making a dish for the B5 anniversary next month would be fitting I think

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Congratulations! Have you made anything yet? Or what would you like to try first?
    Last edited by Jan; 01-12-2019, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Dining on Babylon 5 for a more or less reasonable price. It did have the smell of being stored a bit to humid though, but that can hopefully be taken care of. Still, great fun to finally get it

Leave a comment:

• Apsu
    replied
    Yeah,
    at least now fans have a good alternative solution with the Multimedia Edition !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X