No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a few items up on Ebay that I just listed this morning. There may be more, but to start off there's the complete Techno-Mage trilogy, the B5 Day Planner and a rare JMS Autographed trading card. Anybody interested, check out my listings. Thanks!

Jan
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• If you've still got money left after bidding on my stuff, this is a very cool item, actual concept art by Tim Earls of the William Edgars living room. I've bought some of these pieces myself and they're great.

Also, keep an eye on my items. I've just about talked myself into listing an extremely cool set of props from 'A Call To Arms' as well as one of the super-rare shot glasses.

Jan
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Okay, I did it. I've listed a really cool set of Dureena Nafeel's weapons from the movie 'A Call to Arms'.

Stay tuned, I just ran across some scripts with cool extras that I'll probably list, too. Finally, 10 months (almost 11) late, I'm doing some of the de-cluttering I'd planned to as my new year's resolution.

Jan

ETA: I listed the 'Sleeping in Light' script that has pages of art dept notes and set diagrams.
        Last edited by Jan; 10-29-2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Oops...I've got the 'Sleeping in Light' script auction ending on Sunday. Don't forget that it'll be affected by the time change on Saturday night.

The props from 'A Call to Arms' auction ends tomorrow morning but I won't be able to mail it until the 5th or 6th. Sorry 'bout that, anybody who bids. I don't think I've ever had one of my auctions with so many people watching it.

Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            The props from 'A Call to Arms' auction ends tomorrow morning but I won't be able to mail it until the 5th or 6th. Sorry 'bout that, anybody who bids. I don't think I've ever had one of my auctions with so many people watching it.

Jan

Not a problem Jan. Send it when you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by beerguy101 View Post
              Not a problem Jan. Send it when you can.
              Thanks. I'm working on just how to pack it so it's safe, too - *lots* of bubble wrap, that's for sure. And congratulations!

Jan

Comment

• Signed Cast Poster.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-Autogr...QQcmdZViewItem

It's starting at a low $1,100 dollars
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• You don't see these very often at all: A Ranger Pin from the Official Babylon 5 Fan Club. These are far superior to the ones you can buy from other sources. JMS had them made by the same people who made the molds for the props used on the show.

ETA: These are very cool, too.

Jan
                  Last edited by Jan; 11-22-2007, 02:13 PM.

Comment

You don't see these very often at all: A Ranger Pin from the Official Babylon 5 Fan Club. These are far superior to the ones you can buy from other sources. JMS had them made by the same people who made the molds for the props used on the show.

ETA: These are very cool, too.

Jan
                    Thanks Jan , looks interesting , and is apparently attractive (bidding goes up and up)
                    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• They're *really* hard to come by, Jan. I think the last one I saw that was genuine was over a year ago. Same with the Psi Corps pin. Good luck!

Jan

Comment

• Finding something actually used on the set of B5 is awfully rare. Here's one of the concept art sketches done by Art Director Tim Earls of the Edgars living room. It's a pretty good price, too, since iirc Tim was selling them for $200-$250.

I suppose it's kind of sappy of me but I always hope that things like this find good homes. A lot of other things sell for more money but there's just something about owning a piece of the makings of the show that I think is special.

Jan

Comment

Finding something actually used on the set of B5 is awfully rare. Here's one of the concept art sketches done by Art Director Tim Earls of the Edgars living room. It's a pretty good price, too, since iirc Tim was selling them for $200-$250.

Jan
                          <snip>

Sorry, the link does not work here
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Doesn't work for me either Jan.

Joan
                            Joan

Comment

• Try this one.

Jan

Comment

• That was much better. Thank you.
                                Joan

Comment

Working...
                                X