Found on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even better in person

As the new owner of this little piece of whimsy, I can tell you...it's even more fun up close. The pic doesn't do the artist's work justice.

Comment

• Cool! Congratulations, Dean!

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        This is a good auction for people looking for the trilogies: Lot of Babylon 5 novels
        Wow, those went for practically nothing, considering how hard it is to find at least two of those books.
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

• I've had Ebay searching for Out of Darkness for me for about a month now. I've yet to see one sell for less than $35 (including shipping etc.) Since I'm still reading (and really enjoying) the Techno-Mage trilogy and can read the Psi-Corps trilogy before I tackle the Centauri books I keep hoping to sneak in on an auction that other folks overlook or find the book somewhere else for less $.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotSoWize View Post
            I've had Ebay searching for Out of Darkness for me for about a month now. I've yet to see one sell for less than $35 (including shipping etc.) Since I'm still reading (and really enjoying) the Techno-Mage trilogy and can read the Psi-Corps trilogy before I tackle the Centauri books I keep hoping to sneak in on an auction that other folks overlook or find the book somewhere else for less $.
            Item # 130068338530 is an auction for book #3, which doesn't include the name of the book in the title, just the overall name. Good luck!

Lee Whiteside

If someone wants to make me an offer for the SFBC collection, albiet one that had the title page printed with excess paper so it has some strange folds in it, let me know. The paper can probably be trimmed to look the same as a regular page, but I haven't attemped it myself. It is also signed by Peter David (was hoping to get Joe on it at WorldCon, but that didn't happen). I've not put it on Ebay due to the production flaw.
            Webmaster
            SFTV.org
            B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

• Wouldn't the production flaw make it a rareity and maybe more valueable?
              Ranger Code

We walk in the places no others will enter.
              We do not break away from combat.
              We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
              We do not retreat whatever the reason.
              We live for The One, we die for The One.

Comment

• Nah, not that kind of flaw. Somewhere on a bookshelf, I have a Stephen Hawking book that we published when I worked at Bantam, and there's something wrong with it -- a picture printed with an incorrect caption, I believe. That might be a value-enhancing flaw. One of these days I'll take it off the shelf and try to figure out what the mistake was...

Comment

• Originally posted by sftv View Post
                  Item # 130068338530 is an auction for book #3, which doesn't include the name of the book in the title, just the overall name. Good luck!

Lee Whiteside
                  I tracked that item (thanks for the heads-up!) but it was over $26 with half an hour to go.

Comment

• Here's one of the Amazing Stories issues with the Lyta/G'Kar short story in it. The Buy It Now price of $20 may seen steep but I've seen these mags go for $50 apiece.

Jan
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Another B5 costume piece has surfaced. This time it's a post-secession crew shirt.

Jan

Comment

• Anyone want a crazy anamatronic head? Heh, thought I would post a link to it, pretty crazy looking. Dont really know if it is legit, but interesting to say the least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BABYLON-5-HERO-A...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• It looks like a B5 alien. Just can't place the race.
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• It's a Llort

Comment

• Here are a couple of rare items from the cancelled Sierra game. I've seen the watch alone go for as much as $50 so this is a good opening bid.

BTW, I'm trying to de-clutter around my house and I'm giving some serious thought to doing some auctions of my own. If/when I do, I'll post here.

Jan

Comment

• Shameless plug

Okay, I've got my first auctions up now. Just to start off with a bang, I've got 5 of the 6 Babylon 5 short story magazines listed. Check out my auctions.

End shameless plug...

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X