Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jan
    I think this is from Crusade rather than B5 but it's still kind of cool. Mars police jacket

    Also from Crusade: IPX Jumpsuit

    I don't recognize this one: Another Jumpsuit

    Jan
    Before I invest in a halloween costume..I'm wondering what was worn as a shirt under the jacket in the show? Anyone know off hand?


    Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

    Comment


    • Being a uniform jacket, I'd say it was probably worn closed pretty much all the time. At least that's the way I remember the Mars cop on Crusade. As for the shirt underneath, probably the same as the B5 crew wore under their uniform jackets-those white (eggshell?) collarless shirts.

      Edit to add: Oh, now this is funny. I looked at the two jumpsuits and neither of them sold the first time around. They've been relisted now, for *higher* prices!

      Jan
      Last edited by Jan; 10-11-2006, 05:00 PM.
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan
        Being a uniform jacket, I'd say it was probably worn closed pretty much all the time. At least that's the way I remember the Mars cop on Crusade. As for the shirt underneath, probably the same as the B5 crew wore under their uniform jackets-those white (eggshell?) collarless shirts.

        Edit to add: Oh, now this is funny. I looked at the two jumpsuits and neither of them sold the first time around. They've been relisted now, for *higher* prices!

        Jan
        Heh, that's funny. the jumpsuits were a little lame compared to the mars police deal, which now has 8 bids on it. I don't wanna pay too much for it

        Jon
        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow
          Heh, that's funny. the jumpsuits were a little lame compared to the mars police deal, which now has 8 bids on it. I don't wanna pay too much for it

          Jon
          Dangit! I forgot to bid on it. Sucks being sick


          Jon
          Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
          True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

          Comment


          • A bit late for Halloween, but this Crusade jumpsuit is for sale. It also looks a lot like the jumpsuits that the Earthforce GROPOS wore in B5 (I just watched that episode last night).

            And if you wanted JMS's Captain's uniform from his auctions last year, you might be interested in one of Bruce Boxleitner's for a slightly lower (so far) price.

            Jan
            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan
              A bit late for Halloween, but this Crusade jumpsuit is for sale. It also looks a lot like the jumpsuits that the Earthforce GROPOS wore in B5 (I just watched that episode last night).

              And if you wanted JMS's Captain's uniform from his auctions last year, you might be interested in one of Bruce Boxleitner's for a slightly lower (so far) price.

              Jan
              And for the low low price of $4,750!!! Collect them all. I'll keep my eye on the crusade jumpsuit


              Jon
              Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
              True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

              Comment


              • not so much a link, more of a comment. I managed to rummage out books 2 & 3 of the psi-corps trilogy on ebay. Got teh first for GBP 3.50 (including postage) and the second for $8. I'm very happy now and am gonna wander off to try and obtain the tecno-mage trilogy.
                Phaze
                on the "liking this ebay thingy" ID
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by phazedout
                  not so much a link, more of a comment. I managed to rummage out books 2 & 3 of the psi-corps trilogy on ebay. Got teh first for GBP 3.50 (including postage) and the second for $8. I'm very happy now and am gonna wander off to try and obtain the tecno-mage trilogy.
                  Phaze
                  on the "liking this ebay thingy" ID
                  If you wanna start book 2 and do a discussion on here, I wouldn't mind doing that I haven't read 2 yet.
                  Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                  True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

                  Comment


                  • um...
                    book 2 is a wee bit complicated 'cause it was bought on a friend's credit card in the UK and is shipping to gis house ergo it'll be a wee while before I Get it.
                    Phaze
                    on the "why oh why did I have that seventh can of becks last night" ID
                    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

                    Comment


                    • This morning's collection of Ebay Goodness:

                      I've never seen one of these before! Delenn's head piece

                      And another unrecognizable 'ray gun'. Looks like a bicycle pump to me.

                      Somebody looking for the short stories published in the Official B5 Magazine might be interested in this scrapbook.

                      Jan
                      Last edited by Jan; 11-11-2006, 03:20 AM.
                      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jan
                        This morning's collection of Ebay Goodness:

                        I've never seen one of these before! Delenn's head piece
                        Wow..that one's really cool, though I'm not sure I'd want it...cuz I'm not sure what I'd be able to do with it. Smell Mira's scent after all these years? Creepy.

                        And another unrecognizable 'ray gun'. Looks like a bicycle pump to me.
                        Is that even real? It looks like crap.


                        Somebody looking for the short stories published in the Official B5 Magazine might be interested in this scrapbook.
                        This is a bummer because they tore stuff out of some perfectly good magazines. Guess someone looking to read the stories can read it for cheaper probably though.
                        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

                        Comment


                        • Looks like whatever was used to attach it to her head was removed from inside the latex shell. I altered one of the standard Minbari costume pieces to be a Delenn-hybrid bone, and it looks _exactly_ like this one! But mine still has combs inside (for attaching it to my hair). I'm assuming they used combs or clips on the set, too. Neat!

                          Comment


                          • This is an excellent starting price for this Babylon 5 jacket.

                            Edit to add: If you missed out on the Limited Edition Declaration of Principles print, this one is a nice low number. First one I've seen hit Ebay.

                            Jan
                            Last edited by Jan; 11-15-2006, 05:26 PM.
                            "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

                            Comment


                            • found on firstones

                              Babylon 5: Into the Fire Watch and Lenticular Mouse Pad

                              A very rare auction.
                              There was to be a game based on B5 but then there wasn't (you can read a brief history of that game at the auction page). However some game promotional materials got made.

                              This is an auction for two pieces of such rare memorabilia.
                              Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
                              James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Capt.Montoya
                                However some game promotional materials got made.
                                And were sold off by Sierra to cover part of their loss on the game they cancelled. I have one of the mouse pads myself.

                                Regards,

                                Joe
                                Joseph DeMartino
                                Sigh Corps
                                Pat Tallman Division

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X