X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some B5 Stuff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

A couple of auctions I added tonight -- getting rid of doubles and extra stuff lying around - I use to be a comic/toy dealer a few years back (as a side job)... now I am making small movies/wedding vids for a side job..

I have a good seller rating and always have fair prices -- I don't post this here for more bids just thought this group would be interested -- and I may start selling more B5 items since I have many strange items laying around...

Comment

• The E-Bay song
      *Den-Sha*

Comment

• Fancy dress anyone ? jacket
        *Den-Sha*

Comment

• I think this is from Crusade rather than B5 but it's still kind of cool. Mars police jacket

Also from Crusade: IPX Jumpsuit

I don't recognize this one: Another Jumpsuit

Jan
          Last edited by Jan; 10-02-2006, 09:00 AM.
          "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan
            I don't recognize this one: Another Jumpsuit
            Looks like an IPX suit from Thirdspace.
            Andrew Swallow

Comment

• Sorry, I somehow managed to use the same URL for both links. I've edited the post above but this is the jumpsuit I meant.

Jan
              "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

I think this is from Crusade rather than B5 but it's still kind of cool. Mars police jacket

Jan

I might just bid on that...
                Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

• siiigh ... guess I'll just hold out for a chance to bid on Galen's underwear ...

Anne

Comment

• Better do a spell-check on them first.

John
                    John Brittain
                    2blueshoes.com for free blues downloads

Comment

• Ooooh, John! That was Evil!!!

Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by enjo
                        siiigh ... guess I'll just hold out for a chance to bid on Galen's underwear ...

Anne
                        I'm not sure I even want to go with where my mind is thinking on this reply...

Jon
                        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

• Woo-Hoo! It's been a good week for me on Ebay so far. First, on Sunday I located a 1985 Amazing Stories magazine that has a JMS story in it called 'Your Move'. If he's ever reprinted it anywhere, I sure haven't found it. Unfortunately, the seller doesn't take PayPal so I mailed a check on Monday. May be a couple of weeks before I get it.

Then this morning I found a Murder, She Wrote script. It's called "Incident in Lot 7" and it's the one that features the Psycho house. I asked the seller if he had any other JMS scripts and he didn't but he said he'd check with a couple of other dealers for me.

Life is good...

What?! You thought I shared every cool thing I find? Only if I don't want it!

Jan

Comment

Woo-Hoo! It's been a good week for me on Ebay so far. First, on Sunday I located a 1985 Amazing Stories magazine that has a JMS story in it called 'Your Move'. If he's ever reprinted it anywhere, I sure haven't found it. Unfortunately, the seller doesn't take PayPal so I mailed a check on Monday. May be a couple of weeks before I get it.

Then this morning I found a Murder, She Wrote script. It's called "Incident in Lot 7" and it's the one that features the Psycho house. I asked the seller if he had any other JMS scripts and he didn't but he said he'd check with a couple of other dealers for me.

Life is good...

What?! You thought I shared every cool thing I find? Only if I don't want it!

Jan
                            Which issue of amazing stories was that? That is now my goal in life

jon

Comment

• Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow
                              Which issue of amazing stories was that? That is now my goal in life
                              It's Amazing Stories from November 1985. I think it's Volume 60, Issue #1.

This one won't be as easy for you as the comics were. It's taken me over a year and asking questions of several sellers to find it. But hey, everbody has to have a goal, right?

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X