Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So I've added a few things. A data crystal. A Keeper. A light switch cover. The Minbari prosthetics sold but the Narn Mask is still there. Lots of stocking stuffers, too. Fan Club Ranger pin. Oh, that cool circular base with the '5' logo? That's confirmed as the base for the G'Kar statue kits. No sign of the rest of G'Kar but it's a start, right?

    https://www.ebay.com/sch/janmschroed...?_trksid=p3692
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

    Comment


    • To the person whom has bid on or eventually wins the Data Crystal. Know that you will be turning right around and selling it to me for a MUCH lower price. Well that is unless you just want to give it to me. 🎅 'Tis the season and all. 😝
      Last edited by Looney; 12-12-2020, 01:17 PM.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Looney View Post
        To the person whom has bid on or eventually wins the Data Crystal. Know that you will be turning right around and selling it to me for a MUCH lower price. Well that is unless you just want to give it to me. 🎅 'Tis the season and all. 😝
        Oh, Looney, you're funny!!! Can't imagine your logic (so to speak) on that one!

        Somebody sent me a message the day I listed it with a lower offer and seemed sure that I'd change my mind when I counteroffered. Now it looks like if they want it they'll have to get into a biding war. Poor me!! C'mon bidding war!!

        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

        Comment


        • Listen there is vital information i need to get off of that crystal!!!!!!!

          If it wasn't stupid Christmas time I would be bidding in that war.
          Last edited by Looney; 12-13-2020, 01:39 PM.
          Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

          Comment


          • Jan, Did you tell the Data Crystal buyer the SPECIAL terms and conditions of the sale? Did you give them my contact info so they know where to send it? If they want to be a Scrooge and make me pay for it did you tell them I will only be paying a fraction of what they paid, like 15%? 👍


            . . . . . . 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Jan, Did you tell the Data Crystal buyer the SPECIAL terms and conditions of the sale? Did you give them my contact info so they know where to send it? If they want to be a Scrooge and make me pay for it did you tell them I will only be paying a fraction of what they paid, like 15%? 👍


              . . . . . . 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
              Aw, darn, Looney! I forgot to edit the listing and you *know* that Ebay gets all huffy if you try to change things after a bit is placed. Every so sorry.
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                Aw, darn, Looney! I forgot to edit the listing and you *know* that Ebay gets all huffy if you try to change things after a bit is placed. Every so sorry.
                Ummmmm that is not my problem. Did you miss where I said there was vital information I needed to get from that crystal?!?!?!?! The fate of my world could depend on it.
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Looney View Post

                  Ummmmm that is not my problem. Did you miss where I said there was vital information I needed to get from that crystal?!?!?!?! The fate of my world could depend on it.
                  In the words of the immortal Maxwell Smart..."Missed it by >that< much!
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • For those looking for some of the B5 Script Books, this seller has a bunch with starting bids of only $10!! (Not familiar with this seller)
                    https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...lon+5&_sacat=0
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • At least the prices are ok. What is the Annotated Panel transcripts? I am not familiar with them?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
                        At least the prices are ok. What is the Annotated Panel transcripts? I am not familiar with them?
                        In short: transscribed live recordings of the two BABYLON5 20th anniversary Cons:
                        - PHOENIX Comicon (may 2013)
                        - SPACE CITY CON (jan 2014)

                        Jan could tell more - even as recorded panelist



                        --
                        Delenn: "If the universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift, politeness requires that we at least try and solve it."
                        [Babylon5, Atonement]

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post

                          In short: transscribed live recordings of the two BABYLON5 20th anniversary Cons:
                          - PHOENIX Comicon (may 2013)
                          - SPACE CITY CON (jan 2014)

                          Jan could tell more - even as recorded panelist
                          <Londo voice> I was there....</Londo voice> As B5 Stefan said, it's the transcription of the B5-related panels at the two B5 Reunion cons in Phoenix and Galveston with annotations by the inimitable Jason Davis of the B5 Encyclopedia and B5 and Harlan Ellison Preservation Projects. Panels included:
                          - Babylon 5 101 and Babylon 5 102
                          - JMS' 'Promise Panel' where he revealed the reason behind O'Hare leaving the show
                          - Claudia Christian and Walter Koenig individual panels
                          - and (as the saying goes), much, much more!

                          Yes, I was on several of the panels and I had much of my B5 collection on display outside of the panel rooms in Phoenix.
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Aha, it is the "Babylon 5 20th Anniversary Conventions-the Fan Experience" books you could buy from the B5 books. I think it was the annotated panels that threw my recognition of the trail a bit. I think I have bought everything they published up to that point. But the price was to high for me. Very sad
                            But it sounds like fun recordings and annotations

                            Comment


                            • I love that these are available and I appreciate that they're produced by Dark Hoffman. But I can't help but hate that John Iacovelli's Ebay seller has priced them all out of proportion.

                              https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-G....c100290.m3507

                              G'Kar statue made from a new mold of an actual prop owned by Iacovelli. Made and painted by Dark Hoffman.
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                I love that these are available and I appreciate that they're produced by Dark Hoffman. But I can't help but hate that John Iacovelli's Ebay seller has priced them all out of proportion.

                                https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-G....c100290.m3507

                                G'Kar statue made from a new mold of an actual prop owned by Iacovelli. Made and painted by Dark Hoffman.
                                Got to agree. The G'kar statue is the B5 prop I've always wanted. As such I could probably pay more than I should for it. But the price now is just past bananas. It's beyond the Rim bananas. Perhaps it is made from actual Bronze. Then I get the prize ...
                                Last edited by Satai with Punsch; 01-25-2021, 12:11 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X