Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post

Aw, darn, Looney! I forgot to edit the listing and you *know* that Ebay gets all huffy if you try to change things after a bit is placed. Every so sorry.
    Ummmmm that is not my problem. Did you miss where I said there was vital information I needed to get from that crystal?!?!?!?! The fate of my world could depend on it.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Jan, Did you tell the Data Crystal buyer the SPECIAL terms and conditions of the sale? Did you give them my contact info so they know where to send it? If they want to be a Scrooge and make me pay for it did you tell them I will only be paying a fraction of what they paid, like 15%? 👍

. . . . . . 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    Aw, darn, Looney! I forgot to edit the listing and you *know* that Ebay gets all huffy if you try to change things after a bit is placed. Every so sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Jan, Did you tell the Data Crystal buyer the SPECIAL terms and conditions of the sale? Did you give them my contact info so they know where to send it? If they want to be a Scrooge and make me pay for it did you tell them I will only be paying a fraction of what they paid, like 15%? 👍

. . . . . . 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Listen there is vital information i need to get off of that crystal!!!!!!!

If it wasn't stupid Christmas time I would be bidding in that war.
    Last edited by Looney; 12-13-2020, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    To the person whom has bid on or eventually wins the Data Crystal. Know that you will be turning right around and selling it to me for a MUCH lower price. Well that is unless you just want to give it to me. 🎅 'Tis the season and all. 😝
    Oh, Looney, you're funny!!! Can't imagine your logic (so to speak) on that one!

Somebody sent me a message the day I listed it with a lower offer and seemed sure that I'd change my mind when I counteroffered. Now it looks like if they want it they'll have to get into a biding war. Poor me!! C'mon bidding war!!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    To the person whom has bid on or eventually wins the Data Crystal. Know that you will be turning right around and selling it to me for a MUCH lower price. Well that is unless you just want to give it to me. 🎅 'Tis the season and all. 😝
    Last edited by Looney; 12-12-2020, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    So I've added a few things. A data crystal. A Keeper. A light switch cover. The Minbari prosthetics sold but the Narn Mask is still there. Lots of stocking stuffers, too. Fan Club Ranger pin. Oh, that cool circular base with the '5' logo? That's confirmed as the base for the G'Kar statue kits. No sign of the rest of G'Kar but it's a start, right?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/janmschroed...?_trksid=p3692

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    AHHHHHH Jan you're killing me here!!!!! Too much at once!!!!! Now I am going to have to use my powers of intimidation to keep people from bidding on things I want. ☠☠☠ (It is very difficult to find intimidation emojis.) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
    Don't intimidate, Looney, just bid REALLY high, that's all it'll take and you and I will both be happy!

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    threaten to visit.
    as they syaing goes "house guests are like dead fish, after three days they start to stink"

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    AHHHHHH Jan you're killing me here!!!!! Too much at once!!!!! Now I am going to have to use my powers of intimidation to keep people from bidding on things I want. ☠☠☠ (It is very difficult to find intimidation emojis.) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Yes, I'm at it again. Watches (two types) journal, B5-20 messenger bag, quote gear bag, and...something else... Oh, yeah,

A Narn Background Actor Mask!!

Tomorrow I may be listing a couple of Minbari items. Stay tuned, bid high and bid often!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/janmschroed...JnJ40qGI-3NOzI

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Okay, the cookbook, all three trilogies, three of the B5 mags with short stories, a cross stitch pattern and lots of other Cool Things are listed now. Bid high and bid often!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    If anybody's looking for B5 soundtracks, I've just listed a bunch of them on Ebay. Also a few ship pins and one non-B5 item from my First Fandom.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/janmschroed...1&_ipg=&_from=

There may be more items coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by JesseW View Post
    I post these because it took me *years* to find them all back in the day. Is it just me, or do some of those hard-to-find items periodically start showing up everywhere?!
    I stay cool - or better: cold.
    Since I own the most of B5 mags.

Out of no.23:
    Lennier and Marcus driving their spacy vessel.

Mumy and Carter

B5-Stefan

--
    Franklin: "Excuse me, where I come from, one man from three leaves two."
    Marcus: "Where I come from is a far more interesting place."
    [Babylon5, Exogenesis]

Leave a comment:

• JesseW
    replied
    Some of the B5 magazines containing those coveted short stories appeared in my saved searches on ebay today. I post these because it took me *years* to find them all back in the day. Is it just me, or do some of those hard-to-find items periodically start showing up everywhere?! lol

Anyway, I hope this helps someone!

B5 Magazine Issue #24
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-C...gAAOSweu1fP8Co

B5 Magazine Issue #23
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-o...8AAOSwLUxfP6GY

Lof of B5 Magazines containing Issues #22 & #23
    ​​​​​​https://www.ebay.com/itm/BABYLON-5-O...4AAOSwdAlen0Pp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X