Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    "They killed him. Tore him apart."
    No, that's not Lyta talking about Kosh, it's about this small (about a foot tall) model of n'grath, the original Downbelow 'fixer' on B5, found among the latest of the Iacovelli auctions.
    For everyone who always wondered what happened to n'grath...

Click image for larger version

Name:	n'grath.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	157806

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    Speaking of stuff that sold, Jan. Why hasn't the person who bought your Data Crystal sent it to me? I specifically told the Universe that the person who purchased the Data Crystal was supposed to send it to me, but I am still waiting.

🤓🤓🤓🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓🤓🤓
    Every so sorry, Looney! I'm afraid you'll have to take it up with the Universe's Customer Service folks. Not my department.

I did mention on the Facebook Props page thread about these new items that I'm considering selling other items in my collection and there are five folks who want the list. So you'll want to get in touch with that Customer Service line, ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    WOW! I would love to have some of that stuff, but wow! And I am glad I didn't see some of the stuff that already sold. Some of those pewter figures looked pretty nice.

Speaking of stuff that sold, Jan. Why hasn't the person who bought your Data Crystal sent it to me? I specifically told the Universe that the person who purchased the Data Crystal was supposed to send it to me, but I am still waiting.

🤓🤓🤓🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓🤓🤓

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I've talked about his over-pricing before but the seller who's listing the Iacovelli collection has listed some cool stuff now. The Sinclair Aircraft wall decoration from Sinclair's office, and ISN Logo and a Babylon 4 console panel.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B5 trio.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	157678

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    I wonder how many offers they have gotten for WAY less.

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    I need to get a bigger sofa.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    In case you find some spare change under the sofa cushions, you might go for this... 🤣
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPI...cAAOSwK-1dO6Td

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    I love that these are available and I appreciate that they're produced by Dark Hoffman. But I can't help but hate that John Iacovelli's Ebay seller has priced them all out of proportion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-G....c100290.m3507

G'Kar statue made from a new mold of an actual prop owned by Iacovelli. Made and painted by Dark Hoffman.
    Got to agree. The G'kar statue is the B5 prop I've always wanted. As such I could probably pay more than I should for it. But the price now is just past bananas. It's beyond the Rim bananas. Perhaps it is made from actual Bronze. Then I get the prize ...
    Last edited by Satai with Punsch; 01-25-2021, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I love that these are available and I appreciate that they're produced by Dark Hoffman. But I can't help but hate that John Iacovelli's Ebay seller has priced them all out of proportion.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Babylon-5-G....c100290.m3507

G'Kar statue made from a new mold of an actual prop owned by Iacovelli. Made and painted by Dark Hoffman.

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    Aha, it is the "Babylon 5 20th Anniversary Conventions-the Fan Experience" books you could buy from the B5 books. I think it was the annotated panels that threw my recognition of the trail a bit. I think I have bought everything they published up to that point. But the price was to high for me. Very sad
    But it sounds like fun recordings and annotations

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post

In short: transscribed live recordings of the two BABYLON5 20th anniversary Cons:
    - PHOENIX Comicon (may 2013)
    - SPACE CITY CON (jan 2014)

Jan could tell more - even as recorded panelist
    <Londo voice> I was there....</Londo voice> As B5 Stefan said, it's the transcription of the B5-related panels at the two B5 Reunion cons in Phoenix and Galveston with annotations by the inimitable Jason Davis of the B5 Encyclopedia and B5 and Harlan Ellison Preservation Projects. Panels included:
    - Babylon 5 101 and Babylon 5 102
    - JMS' 'Promise Panel' where he revealed the reason behind O'Hare leaving the show
    - Claudia Christian and Walter Koenig individual panels
    - and (as the saying goes), much, much more!

Yes, I was on several of the panels and I had much of my B5 collection on display outside of the panel rooms in Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• B5-Stefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Satai with Punsch View Post
    At least the prices are ok. What is the Annotated Panel transcripts? I am not familiar with them?
    In short: transscribed live recordings of the two BABYLON5 20th anniversary Cons:
    - PHOENIX Comicon (may 2013)
    - SPACE CITY CON (jan 2014)

Jan could tell more - even as recorded panelist

--
    Delenn: "If the universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift, politeness requires that we at least try and solve it."
    [Babylon5, Atonement]

Leave a comment:

• Satai with Punsch
    replied
    At least the prices are ok. What is the Annotated Panel transcripts? I am not familiar with them?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    For those looking for some of the B5 Script Books, this seller has a bunch with starting bids of only $10!! (Not familiar with this seller)
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...lon+5&_sacat=0

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post

Ummmmm that is not my problem. Did you miss where I said there was vital information I needed to get from that crystal?!?!?!?! The fate of my world could depend on it.
    In the words of the immortal Maxwell Smart..."Missed it by >that< much!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X