Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Nazzaro
    replied
    Can I throw this out for any of you ebay watchers? I'm thinking of putting a bunch of stuff up at some point but I just turned up the t-shirt that was sold to the B5 cast and crew during the final week of filming to commemorate JMS as director. Actually, it's two t-shirts, because they made a mistake on one and redid it. Anyway, I was curious if any of these shirts have turned up for auction in the past and if there is an interest in them.

Leave a comment:

• lotjx
    replied
    Send me a PM of what factions or cards you want. If you don't know put in Vorlon space on any search engine, go the url and you will find the card listing for the entire series. I will warn you right now, I don't have any extra Crusade cards. I do have a good bit of everything else. If anyone else wants to PM or post here and I will see about making decks if people want those.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by lotjx View Post
    I got about three collections of B5 CCG from a friend of mine including Print outs of the never released Masterpiece Collection. I am debating about putting up for sale since they don't go for much. I am looking for signed B5 CCG cards after having mine stolen a few years back. I need Bester, Vir, Drazi and of course the Shadow character to compelete the figure collection. The last thing I need is the B5 cast lightopgraph. If anyone has any of that stuff PM or put up a link. If people are interested in the B5 CCG let me know I have plenty to send out.
    I'm a big CCG player (not B5) but always wanted to play the B5 CCG! Hit me up!

Leave a comment:

• lotjx
    replied
    I got about three collections of B5 CCG from a friend of mine including Print outs of the never released Masterpiece Collection. I am debating about putting up for sale since they don't go for much. I am looking for signed B5 CCG cards after having mine stolen a few years back. I need Bester, Vir, Drazi and of course the Shadow character to compelete the figure collection. The last thing I need is the B5 cast lightopgraph. If anyone has any of that stuff PM or put up a link. If people are interested in the B5 CCG let me know I have plenty to send out.

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    I just came across a mint condition "Deadly Relations: Bester Ascendent" paperback in NYC yesterday at Midtown Comics of all places. (Had it really been sitting there on the shelf for 11 years or so?)

Offering it up here before I try it on ebay if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X