Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotjx
    replied
    If things pan out I might have an ebay listing soon with a number of autographs that are as offical as you can get. I will also be selling a number of Babylon 5 items to go with it. Again, the word today is "IF".

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied
    My thoughts exactly Greg. The bid never went anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Greg60
    replied
    No problem
    I would really looove to own it. It's just a pity that nobody else raise the amount of the bid, especially considering the fact that the money will be used to keep another piece of B5 in good shape :'(

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Awww, Greg, I was just teasing you! I saw the quotes! That's why I winked.

So, I may just hang onto it for a bit, and hope some of the fans get a little more flush with cash...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Sorry you didn't get it, Greg. Sorry you didn't sell it, Amy.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Greg60
    replied
    Yeah, I know, that's why I put "won" between quotes ^^
    And it's not my fault if the reserve price was not met, the other ones didn't want to play with me lol

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Hrm, then you didn't actually win it, did you? ;-) FYI, they sold originally for $175, and I can't believe anyone who has one is going to let it go for less than that...

Leave a comment:

• Greg60
    replied
    Arghhh, I "won" it but the reserve was not met :'(

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Replying to myself just to quickly mention that the auction for my Declaration of Principles (#69/500) ends tomorrow, at just after 3PM Pacific time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Babylon-5-Declar...item2562255d78

I've got lots of watchers on it, so I'm hoping this means it's going to go to a good, B5-loving home!

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    Mmm, yes, that was a happy time...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dassow
    replied
    Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    I'm not sure anything rated PG covers it! ;-D
    Considering the picture of you on Andreas Katsulas' lap, that is probaby true.

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    I'm not sure anything rated PG covers it! ;-D

Leave a comment:

• valens_shadow
    replied
    "Anxious" doesn't even cover it. :-D
    I know but it was the best word I could come up with though.

Leave a comment:

• AmyG
    replied
    "Anxious" doesn't even cover it. :-D

Leave a comment:

• valens_shadow
    replied
    I will be delighted to take and upload photos when I get it. My order is still in process, so I am waiting here PATIENTLY (ha!) for it to arrive... For now, you can drool at, er, look at the Prop Store's photos of it:

http://www.propstore.com/product-G-K...-Appliance.htm

It was a bit of an unexpected expense (thus my sale of the Declaration of Principles), but I felt strongly about wanting it to be in the possession of someone who would respect it, rather than leaving it sitting in a box in the warehouse of a collector who doesn't have any particular attachment to the show. Plus, it's no secret (here and elsewhere!) how I felt about Andreas. This item is seriously my Holy Grail of B5 memorabilia, short of being able to own the Book of G'Quan (which was sold during JMS's 'garage sale'), and the robe G'Kar sometimes wore at night in his quarters (which, as far as I know, has never been offered for sale รน damn!).
    Thanks for posting that Amy, its definitely a very nice piece of memorabilia. I bet you'll be anxiously awaiting your delivery! Thanks for the link and I look forward to seeing your actual pictures.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X