Found on Ebay / Etsy / Redbubble, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OmahaStar
    ISN Anchor
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Oh, DUH! I knew that...my fingers betrayed me.

Jan
    JAN got trivia wrong?

Jan?

Ok, who are you and where's the real coffee drinker?
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Jan
      • Oct 2003

Aw, c'mon, I'm at work, okay?! Please, don't take my 'expert' badge away because of little (okay, big) typo???? Please???

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• babylonlurker
        In the Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum
        • Jul 2007

Aw, c'mon, I'm at work, okay?! Please, don't take my 'expert' badge away because of little (okay, big) typo???? Please???

Jan
        You are forgiven .....
        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• OmahaStar
          ISN Anchor
          • Oct 2003

Jan
          Now, now. I would never take any badge away from you, unless you willingly handed it over. Like that "Jane for Supreme Overlord" badge you had made for me last election.
          "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• glindros
            Gary
            • Sep 2007

Jan
            There goes my faith in the almighty.

(oops wrong thread. Sorry.)
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Ninth Hispana
              Confirmed User
              • Feb 2008

Did they really............behind a car...... Poor original Kosh costume, all they had to do was let me know and I would have paid for transport [wicked smile]. One way trip to Australia.....still, if they want to get rid of the re-made original Kosh from ''In the Beginning'' I have a lovely Study???? hint,hint [truly wicked laugh]......

Comment

• Jan
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Ninth Hispana View Post
                Hi all, speaking of ebay and dealers. Does anyone know where I can get a good [accurate] statue of the first Kosh [say around 12 or 13 inches]??...
                This may be the best you'll get. Kosh and Vorlon Visitor 'Action' Figures

There's just something so wrong about applying the term action figure to a Vorlon.

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Jan
                  • Oct 2003

Here's a cool and unique item I just found: Egyptian Blessing Hieroglyphic pendant There are still three available.

Jan

Comment

• Moonshadow
                    Artist, Explorer
                    • Jun 2008

B5 Blessing Pendants

Thank you for posting that Jan! With this pendant, I carry a little bit of Babylon 5 with me on the outside. Of all the jewelry and 'Fine Art', <cough, cough>, I have designed over the years, this pendant was the most fun! Anyone interested may contact me directly. Nuff said.
                    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss." ~Lazaraus Long, (RAH)

Comment

• Moonshadow
                      Artist, Explorer
                      • Jun 2008

Ideas Welcome!

Several Babylon 5 fans have already contacted me with ideas they would like to see made real. I welcome all input and ideas. My spare time is rather limited, but I want to spend it creating fun things!

My Best to the rest of the B5 fans!
                      Thomas
                      "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss." ~Lazaraus Long, (RAH)

Comment

• Jan
                        • Oct 2003

The script that the late Lois Nettleton used for her part as Daggair in "Soul Mates" is up for auction from her estate. The auction includes some handwritten notes Ms. Nettleton made on her character as well as some photos of her in character.

Jan

Comment

• Moonshadow
                          Artist, Explorer
                          • Jun 2008

Thank you very much for the heads up. I was unaware that she had passed.

Comment

• Jan
                            • Oct 2003

All too many of the stars from in front as well as behind the camera have passed 'beyond the rim, I'm afraid. OmahaStar has a nice memorial page for them.

Jan

Comment

• Moonshadow
                              Artist, Explorer
                              • Jun 2008

The work is immortal, yet the players are not. Through the work, they will always live. The fact is, I have survived on this world far longer than I would have ever imagined. (In the past, my choice of occupations have not been known for their safety.) Perhaps this is why I wish to see the universe of Babylon 5 survive, even thrive in the days ahead. With it's continued success, I know that something good continues.

Comment

• sftv
                                Confirmed User
                                • Dec 2004

Signed Psi Corp novels

I've got a couple of extra of the Psi Corp novels signed by Greg Keyes that I'm probably going to put up on Ebay. I'm not yet sure what to price them at, though. The novels themselves aren't hard to find, but Keyes doesn't make a lot of appearances. I figure them being signed by him might make them more desirable (I've found having Peter David's signature doesn't always get a premium). Although I may hold off and see if I can get Joe to also sign them at ComicCon.

But if someone wants to make me a good offer for them, I might be willing to forgoe Ebay and not have to share the fees with them and Paypal.

It is the last two, both are first printings.

Lee Whiteside
                                Webmaster
                                SFTV.org
                                B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

Working...
                                X